Chapter 27

A hissing noise filled the small room. It had 5 metal pods and 5 lockers beside every pod. Each with a name on it. The hissing stopped once two pods were open. A few minutes went by and one of the people in the pods woke up. They opened their eyes. All they could see was dirty cement, but then they noticed a locker. They crawled out of the pod. They put their hand on the top of it and lifted themself up to stand. They wobbled over to the locker with words that read Nova _____. She opened it and found a pair of glasses and a grey backpack. She looked over and saw that the other pod was open and the person inside was crawling out. Then stood up. They didn't notice Nova yet. Instead they went to their locker and found a backpack inside. Nova took her backpack out checked what was inside. The noise made the other person notice. They had gotten their backpack out too. The name on their locker read Ruby ____. They both noticed the names and looked at each other. Nova has octopus tentacles as hair and Ruby had Squid tentacles as hair. None of them spoke a word. They just searched through their backpacks. Ruby was done searching hers and was trying to open the door. Nova finished too and walked over to her. Ruby was trying to pull the door open with all her might. But then fell to the floor in defeat. Nova gripped the handle and pushed the door open. Pushed, not pulled.

Ruby: Wow.

Nova: Are you gonna get up and leave or stay in this crusty room?

Ruby: I think I'm gonna leave. But you'll have to come with me.

Nova: Sure. We can explore what remains here together.

----------------------
The End.