Guardian Of The City

Alf Red walked down the street from the inn he left, important as the adventurers maybe, he actually had business to take care off. With a quick jump, he found himself at the roof of a random building, from there he continued jumping and climbing until he reached the absolute silence he required.

[message]

"Good day ainz-sama, may i have a moment of your time ?"

"Oh? isnt that the saviour of dranox, great adventurer ROD OLF. It's truly an honour sire"

"Yeah yeah, make fun of it MOMON. Out of everyone who made fun of the uncreative approach, you dont get to make fun of it."

"*Chuckling* How can i help you alf"

"I could run into a bit of a hinderance in my plans, im currently taking steps to prevent, if it were to happen"

"umu. Right approach"

"Indeed. I was going to ask for a death knight, placed in the battlefield i killed the beastmen in"

"Hm? What got you so worked up, asking for a death knight ? "

"Nobody special, the DK isnt for fighting support. thats IF what im trying to prevent from even starting, even happens at all."

"Hm... Naruhodo. I'll arrange it as soon as possible, is there a time limit ? "

"To be honest, i dont know for certain, before the next morning at least "

"umu, consider it done alf"

"Thank you my lord, i know you have very little time for yourself"

"Dont mention it, i'll come to aid for any in nazarick without question

"Is that so ? What if Albedo-sama asks for some aid in her bedroom ? "

"That... Maybe not without question"

"Youre gonna have to deal with that at some point you know ? im sure you remember my stance on the situation"

"*sigh* i know"

"One other thing. Permission to use high tiered spells"

"Do you intend to leave any survivors who may tell the tale ? "

"I dont plan to, no. But if i were to be forced to let one, small elf live. Would it be troublesome ?"

"Elf... Shouldnt be a problem, they are enemies of our enemies. But they dont know your alliegence, it could be a great chance to infiltrate the slane theocracy. If they offered you a position in their ranks, like they have been doing with all the adventurers."

"Thank you ainz-sama, i've been working hard on that detail for a while now, im glad i'll get to use it"

"Youre gonna use that ? isnt that overkill"

"Oh, most definitely. But it doesnt hurt to show off once in a while does it."

"if you had the face of a goat, i'd be sure youre just ulbert reincarnated... *sigh* have fun"

"Hearing that from you of all people gives me great pleasure suzuki-sensei. That'll be all"

"umu. see you in a few days"

"that i shall"

Alf red finished his conversation with the supreme being and jumped back into the streets.

.

.

.

Sleepwalkers left their inn after a few hours of settling and relaxing. Rodolf had mentioned them, that the only source of food in the city are the bakers in certain hours, just pick one and eat. Buraknaw left the group to venture alone, with finding a good female to warm his bed in mind. The rest of the group stayed together, although they left their elven slave locked inside in one of the rooms.