nausea. jamil viper

⎯⎯⎯⎯

nausea

nausea

jamil viper. ジャミル・バイパー

⎯⎯⎯⎯

YOU ARE CURRENTLY in Scarabia dorm, that's where you spend most of your days now: after all, your boyfriend is here. All the students here are friendly and you have to say you don't mind the constant celebrations.

But you are not blind, you can see that sometimes the light situation, which turns out to be too much, seems to weigh on Jamil; the dorm, compared to the others, from the point of view of school grades is not at its best.

And, although Kalim doesn't seem to mind too much, the same cannot be said for the vice-housewarden.

So, your time there certainly also consists of a bit of relaxation, but at the same time you try to help Jamil to subtly convince the carefree boy to take school a little more seriously and convince the other students to do the same too.

When you're not doing any of these things, however, you're trying to make sure your boyfriend also relaxes and doesn't take the whole thing too much to heart.

One thing you immediately noticed is how he spends his 'free' time trying in every way to keep his thoughts away from the affairs of the dormitory.

And, if he's not at the basketball club, he's with you, most of the time making you food.

Just like he's doing now, the familiar scent of curry fills your nostrils as the brunette moves smoothly around the kitchen. You, on the other hand, sit on the counter.

Your legs swing alternately, back and forth, your hands resting firmly on the marble as you lean back.

"You're preparing less than usual, why?" You ask him, watching him finish chopping the ingredients.

"I already ate, I'm cooking just for you." He answers you, his dark gray eyes still intent on looking forward.

"Oh."

He finally turns his attention to you, observing you in silence for a moment before letting out a sigh. "It's not like I'm going to go away and let you eat alone."

You nod, smiling a little before seeing him go back to his things.

When the curry is finally ready, you sit composedly in your chair, a twinkle in your eye as he places the plate in front of you.

Before you can start eating, a spoon appears in front of you, Jamil takes some and brings it to his lips. A habit that - even though you have repeatedly made sure to remind him that it was not necessary with you and especially with food prepared by him - does not seem to leave him.

After a second waiting for you to settle the situation, he motions for you to start eating. A small 'thank you' leaves your lips before doing as he said.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

As expected it was good, no 'good' isn't enough to describe it. It was delicious. And what better way to show your gratitude than with some cuddles?

You run your fingers through his hair mindlessly, sitting on the bed while he talks to you about the basketball club.

Everything is fine until a bad feeling forms in your stomach, tormenting you all the way to your throat and your head starts to spin.

Your fingers begin to slow down to a complete stop as the nausea grows more and more. Jamil, of course, notices, interrupting his words and looking at you.

"(y/n), what's wrong?" He notices your troubled expression, the way your lips tighten and how, every now and then, you seem to sway a little.

"Nothing, I just feel a little nauseous."

Your words, however, seem to set off alarm bells in his head. Visibly worried, he lays you down on the bed, his eyebrows furrowed as they make their way into his mind.

What if there was something in the ingredients? Yes, maybe a poison, he could easily have become immune while you would have paid the consequences.

You could clearly see the panic in his eyes, and in the way his breathing was quickening.

"Hey, Jamil, don't worry. It's just a little nausea."

"Of course, nausea from something I prepared for you."He checks your temperature, bringing the back of his hand to your forehead, relieved that you don't seem to have a fever.

"I'm sure it's not because of that."

"And what could it be for?"

⎯⎯⎯⎯

"So you're telling me you ate, what, ten cans of tuna to spite Grim?" His expression is unreadable, you can only capture disappointment and relief at the same time.

"Hm." You nod, adjusting yourself slightly in his bed to sit up a little.

He stares at you in shock before holding his head in his hands and sighing in exasperation. "Sometimes you can be stupid enough to surprise me."

"Hey!"

⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯

published: may 28, 2024