Meeting the group

We got to the pharmacy, and there were several people in it. The first person I see is a man with a mustache, approaching us.

Kenny: is everyone alright? I see you bring someone new... I'm Kenny, what's your name?

Y/N: Hi Kenny, I'm Y/N.

Lee: We had some closet calls, but Glenn is fine... and we found Y/N, we decided that he could stay, since he has no one.

So I lower my head sadly, I keep thinking about Irene.

Lee: but we're fine...

Glenn: Now I have a few cans of gas.

Kenny: sorry Y/N. At least we have the gas.

Lee: So the next thing  to do is to get those pills

From what I see Larry is the man who is on the ground next to a woman. Needs help.

Lee: C'mon Y/N I want to introduce you all. Hey, I want you guys to meet Y/N I guess you know who Larry is, the one with her is Lily, the one by the window is Doug, and the lady with Kenny is Katjaa, she's his wife . His son is Duck. And the girl that's sitting over there is Clementine. I'm taking care of her while her parents are away.

Some waved, I see that everyone is busy with something. Lee takes me to Clementine.

Lee: Hi Clem. how is your finger?

Clem: Hi Lee, hi Y/N. My finger is better now, it doesn't hurt much anymore.

Y/N: What happened to you?

Clem: I hurt my finger moving a table, but Lee helped me. Did he help you too?

Y/N: Yeah, him, Glenn and Carley. I hurt my knee, but it doesn't hurt that much either.

Clem: I'm glad, now I have another friend to play with. But now I'm a little hungry Lee.

I remember the apple that Irene gave me, and I divided it in 2. I gave it to Clem. She smiled at me and accepted it, she loves apples

Lee: It's good that they become friends. I know I'm not your dad, but if you need anything, count on me.

Clem: Okay, thank you Lee

Y/N: Thanks

While Lee talked to everyone for a bit, I stayed with him so they got to meet me. Glenn is a bit shaken by what happened to Irene. Me too, but it just wasn't the first person I've seen shoot themselves in the head. That was my mother, at the time she was bitten. I couldn't breathe well or walk, I felt worse than Glenn feels now. Lee then went off with Doug, to see if they can find the keys. I went with Clementine again.

A couple of minutes passed, and Clementine told me her story with Lee and the group, what they went through in a barn, and how they ended up here. I told him mine, and the motel. Then he told me that he was going to tell me a secret, that this place belongs to Lee's parents. And that Lee had killed someone. He told me not to tell anyone. This made me doubt Lee a bit.

Y/N: But he saved me, I guess he's a good person.

They arrived. Lee and Doug arrived with the keys to unlock the place where the heart pills were.

Doug: Damn, that was pretty close, don't you think?

Lee: But we did it, that's what matters...

Y/N: Are you okay Lee?

Lee: Yes, I got the keys, get ready to go...

Clementine: we will go further... and what about my parents?

Lee: No... no, we will only move as much as necessary Clementine.

Y/N: How about the motel where we were? I think it would be a good place, it's still light, it's a place to be safe...

Clementine looked sad... I know her parents can come back, she told me, but the motel isn't that far.

Clementine: Okay.

Lee walked up to Lilly

lee: I got the keys.

Lilly: Great God! You're amazing. Let's open the store.

When opening the pharmacy an alarm was activated,  and the walkers are coming this way.