Molly

We all started to think of a way to get into the house. I'm with Clem, until Lee found something, the door to this house has a small pet door. But it's locked, with a magnetic key. My neighbor had one. It is activated when the pet's collar is close.

Ben: So... where's the dog?

In the garden there is a house for dogs and a grave. I think it's a bit obvious where the dog might be. Lee with a shovel begins to dig. The putrid smell hits immediately. Christa even vomits. I didn't want to see. Lee takes the collar and the pet door unlocks. While we were talking about how to get in through that little door, Clementine crawls through the pet door. Everyone worries, because they don't know what was behind it. There could be 200 walkers inside the house.

Lee: Clem, are you okay? Say something!!!!!

There was a little silence, and we all already thought the worst. I was about to see if I would go through that door when Clementine manages to open it.

Clem: Tadaaaa

Y/N: Good job Clem!!!

Lee: No Y/N. Clem, don't ever do that again. It's dangerous and stupid. You didn't know what was behind that door.

Lee has a good point, so I keep quiet. Although after entering I whisper to her:

Y/N: You did good Clem, just be more careful.

Christa settles Omid in an armchair

Christa: So... when were you going to tell us about the radio? It's still working!

Lee: I was going to tell you, we just found out yesterday.

Christa: So you were keeping it from the rest of us? Great.

Kenny: Who gives a shit about the damn radio? I'm more worried about whoever it was out there ringing that bell and bringing the dead down on top of us! It's like they didn't want us to make it to the river.

Christa: They could be the same person, the one with the bells and the radio guy.

Kenny; That doesn't make a lick of damn sense. Why would he warn us?

Christa: The world now doesn't make sense anymore.

Lee: I don´t know who it was. All I know is, they're no friends of ours.
Y/N: Looks like they're following us.

Kenny: More reasons to get on a damn boat .

Christa: Omid needs to rest.

Lee: Let's just wait things settle down and then figure out what our next move will be.
Kenny: I ain't gonna wait around here too long.

Christa: We need to check the whole house, to see if it's safe to be here. Ben and Kenny can check upstairs. Lee, check every door down here, understand?

Lee: Okay.

Clementine: I guess you don't want my help...

Lee: I'm sorry for that. I just want you to be safe. You and Y/N can stay with Christa and Omid.
So we stayed with Christa for a while, Clem resting her head on my shoulder, and we talked about her being in Savannah before. She wants to go out to look for her parents, but I don't think Lee will allow it. Christa then begins to question Clem, asking if she knows who the stranger is. Lee returns after checking all the rooms.

Lee: Go ahead, Clem. It's okay. you're not in any trouble.

Clem: It's... just a friend. I don't think he wants to hurt us.

Christa: What has he been saying to you? What have you been saying to him?

Clem: I told him I was trying to find my parents and they were in Savannah. He really seems nice, I think he wants to help me find them.