Returning to the Motel

Lee and Lilly rush to take the pills they need and as many others things as they can... The alarm doesn't stop ringing, we all come together to make an escape plan:

Katjaa: Duck, get ready, we're leaving!

Kenny: I'm going to get the truck ready to go!

Lilly: Please hurry! I have to get my dad out of here!

Kenny: I don't plan on wasting time! Honey, take Duck to the office and barricade the door behind me! Glenn, when you hear me honk in the back, get people out of here!

Glenn: Got it!

I am with Clementine, scared. Waiting for them to tell us what to do.

Kenny: Carley and Doug, hold the door close and give us time! And Lee, I need that axe in case I ever run into those bastards on my way!

Lee: Here you go!

Kenny: thanks!

Doug: They're trying to get in!

Kenny: Shit!

Okay, you three keep them away and I'll honk when it's time to go!

Lee walks over to us.

Lee: You two, stay away from the windows.

Clem/YN: Okay!

Y/N: Come on Clem, let's get something to lock that door, they won't last long.

Everyone is trying to keep the door closed.

Doug; L-Lee! If we don't make it, I just want to know... you're a great guy!

Lee: Don't say that! We'll get through it!

Carley: Doug, if we don't make it... I just want to tell you...

We arrive just in time with a cane Clem found and Lee closes the door. Suddenly, walkers burst through the windows, as Carley quickly pulls out her gun and starts shooting at them, but runs out of ammo and goes to her bag and grabs more while Doug tries to block the windows. They're both in need of help, and it seems Lee can only save one.

Lee notices that Carley is closer, so he first helps her as he grabs the ammo from her bag, throws it at her as she quickly reloads, and shoots at the walkers that are closing in on her... Lee tries to save Doug too... but it was too late...

Doug; OHHH! Help!

Doug is eaten by walkers

Clementine: No!

Y/N: Doug!

Carley: Oh my god!!

Kenny walks in.

Kenny: Hurry up, let's go!

Carley leaves with the others... Lee and so do we until

Clementine: help!!

One of them appeared out of nowhere, grabbing Clem by her leg as she stumbled...

Lee: Clementine!

Being close to her, I don't know what a better idea occurs to me than to crush the walker's head with my shoe, as if it were an insect. I do it, over and over again, until there is nothing left but the crushed head. Your boots are covered in blood.

Y/N: Die!

After that, Lee comes with us, help Clementine up and we run off while Lee watches behind, making sure they get there safely...until Larry gets in Lee's way...

Larry: You're not coming with us, you son of a bitch!

Clem/YN: No!

Larry punches Lee, knocks him down and leaves him behind... until Kenny shows up...

Kenny: I won't let anyone get eaten alive, especially a good friend like you!

Kenny helps Lee up as the two of them run out of the pharmacy... and we leave the area for good.

As we were on our way to the motel, I fell asleep, dreaming of meeting Irene there. Although she treated me badly, she took care of me, when it was not her obligation.

-ARRIVING AT THE MOTEL-

Moments later they all arrived at the motel where we were trapped. Apparently my backpack where I kept everything I had left from when I went to school is still here, I forgot it when that thing with Irene happened... Lee and Kenny killed some walkers there and piled them up... Glenn said that He had to go to find his friends in Atlanta.. Lee accepts it and I thank him for helping me at the motel. Glenn appreciates it. So he leaves... I stayed with Lee, then we approached Kenny...

Lee/YN: Hi Kenny.

Kenny: It was close, that old bastard thinks he can get away with it!

Lee: Don't worry about him, but thanks for that

Kenny: No problem, wey have to take care of each other

Lee: You are right.

Kenny: You know... you told me you didn't know what you were doing.

Lee: I did....

Kenny: Well, Clem and Y/N aren't your kids and can't treat them like that, but you can take care of them, even like a parent can.

Lee: Thanks Kenny.

Kenny: Are you sure you don't mind being here Y/N? Lee told me on the way that you lost someone close to you in this place, you also saw how she killed himself, not even I, who have seen a lot of shit, have witnessed it.

Y/N: Don't worry, I appreciate what my friend Irene did for me, and we didn't find her body, so I made her a small grave to remember her. Now I just want to learn how to defend myself since Clem and I almost got caught. I know I'm just a kid, but I've already lost everything, and now that I have a family, I plan to defend it. Could you teach me to defend myself? How to shoot, kill walkers.

Kenny: I like the way you think, and sure, Lee and I will help you.

Then we talk to Carley, she feels bad for Doug, although I think she likes Lee a lot. We decided to give him some alone time... in the meantime, we go with Clem, who is obviously a bit sad...

Y/N: Hey, are you okay?

Clementine: N-No..! It's just... They almost grabbed me again, you weren't there, but this is the second time one of them grabbed me

Y/N: I know, but you were very brave. I didn't even go out to help when I was in the care of others, because I was afraid. And I was able to save you, thanks to the fact that I was close to the walker and I was able to crush him, if he had grabbed me, you would not have the strength that you did. Don't worry about it Clem.

Clementine: Thanks Y/N, also my walkie talkie broke... Glenn had the other...

Lee: Oh... I'm sorry, Clem.

Clementine: Thanks, I know you want me to be strong Lee, but I'm sad... I know it doesn't make any sense, but I miss my parents and the walkie talkie was how I communicated with them. I'll just keep this one, even if it's broken

Clementine cries.

Y/N: Hey, it's alright! Okay do not worry.

Y/N: I no longer have my parents, but now I have you and this group, and I plan to defend you however I can

Clementine: It's okay. Thanks you Y/N, you are a good friend

I hear shots. I guess it's the army, trying to combat walkers.

Kenny: I hope that's the sound of us winning this thing.

Lily: Me too.

Kenny: This motor inns are pretty defensible, we block off the entrances, with some cars and have one of us stand guard until the military rolls through

Lilly: Actually, I agree with that plan.

Lee: Me too.

Y/N: We have beds, water and electricity, most importantly, there are worse places to call home.

Lilly: yes, you're right. You know guys, it's going to be okay.

*The lights are turned off*

Y/N:...