A Familiar Face

Reaching the other side of the bridge, we sit down to think about our next move.
Rebecca: Who the fuck was that back there?

Luke: I don't know.

Alvin: Looked like he had a gun on you.

Nick: That asshole drew on me, he was about to shoot... He drew first.

Clem: Shut up Nick.

Alvin: What did you kids see? Was that guy gonna shoot?

Clem: He wasn't going to do anything.

Y/N: Well, I don't know, I don't trust anyone outside, maybe he had bad intentions.

Luke: Really Y/N? He was going to help us.

After what happened with that stranger from Savannah, Adam, Vernon, and now Carver, I think I'm right.

Nick: I know what I saw.

Luke: Either way, you could have hit us!... I know Pete was close to you... But you can't...

Y/N: Don't mention Pete. You told us yourself that Nick sometimes acted like that, and not to be mad at him.

Carlos: Do you think he was with Carver?

Luke: I don't know, I don't think so. But he fell over.

Alvin: He fell off the damn bridge?

Carlos: We have to keep moving.

Rebecca: I can't. I need a minute.

Carlos: Fine. Luke, can I talk you alone?

Alvin: Kids, do you have something to eat? Beck is hungry here.

Y/N: Sorry, yesterday I gave what was left to her. The man said there might be food at that station, but he could be lying.

Alvin: It's worth checking out. Can you and Clem go?

We nod, and we enter the station. It seemed that someone lived here.

Clem: Do you really think that guy was not going to help us?

Y/N: To be honest, maybe he was going to. But if even Alvin says that from that distance it looked like he was attacking us, I can't entirely blame Nick. Besides, Luke doesn't remember that he put a couple of kids in a shed? Everybody makes mistakes.

Clem: They all did, but I get your point. I like Luke.

We found a trunk, and we opened it with a knife that was nearby. Alvin walks in with us.

Alvin: Guess he did have food. Man, fuck Nick.

Clem: Give him a break, his uncle just died.

Alvin: You're right, I don't know what I would do if I lost Bec, but have you ever seen someone do that?

Y/N: There was a woman in our group, her dad died, and she... She shot another woman.

Alvin: Damn. What did you do?

Clem: We left her behind.

Alvin takes a can from the trunk. He sees her and smiles. He shows us the logo on the can, it was a girl.

Alvin: That's funny, she looks just like you.

Y/N: I can see the resemblance....

Clem: Idiot.

Y/N: You didn't let me finish. But it doesn't do honor to your rudeness.

Clem: Much better, but you're still an idiot.

Alvin: I see what's going on here... So I better go back to Bec. But, there isn't much food, and Rebecca is eating for two. Do you think we can keep this a secret?