A new "Home"

Before we get into a truck, Sarah has to pee. Carver's henchmen force us to be with her, which is a bit strange. Clem talks to me while Sarah is minding her own business.

Clem: Thanks, for what you said before. And sorry if I upset you when I said it would be gross to kiss you. I was kidding. You never get upset when I joke... Why do you get upset this time?

Y/N: We're a team, remember? Now let's get out of this. And the reason is because I like...

???: You about done over there?

Sarah: Yeah! One second. Thanks for coming with me. It's scary out here. I know they made you, it's still nice that you came. To have a moment alone, the two of you.

Clem: We are friends, friends look out for one another.

Sarah: We are, aren't we? Well, if you guys need to pee let me know. I'll keep look out for you two.

Y/N: Uhh. Ok. Thank you.

???: Everything come out all right, girls?

Y/N: Fuck you.

Carver: Troy, get them tied up.

Troy: Will do.

As they tied us up, Carver was talking on a radio. Clem and I watch him talking and he notices.

Carver: It ain't polite to listen to other folks's conversations. Has anyone ever taught you that?

Y/N: I know.

Clem: And we're sorry.

Carver was about to hit me again, but Clem's words prevented him.

Carver: It's okay, honey. We'll chalked it down as a lesson learned, all right? Put the kids in back with the rest of them. We got a bit of a drive ahead of us. And you boy, you don't want to test me.

We got into the back of the truck with the others. Carver has the machete.
Sarita: Are you okay, kids?

Kenny: The hell did he do to you? Did he hurt you ? HEY!

The truck starts and we start moving. There was for a moment a silence. Kenny despairs.

Kenny: All right, we gotta do something. Come on, Anyone got something sharp? Anything? We need to get these bindings off. Kids, help me find something to get this off. Anything sharp that could cut these.

Rebecca: And what good is that gonna do?

Kenny: The hell is wrong with you people? We gotta get out of here.

Clem: Like what?

Kenny: What do you mean, like what? Something sharp. Anything that can help. A fucking... I don't know, anything! We're in a fucking precarious position here. We gotta do something about it!

Carlos: Settle down, Kenny. They took everything. We have to keep a level head.

Rebecca: You're right. You don't know Bill like we do.

Kenny: Bill? This whole time it's Carver, and now he's fucking Bill? I see what it is. You all are just getting a ride home right? That's what's going on here.

Nick: Say that again.

Kenny: I would stay out this, boy.

Nick: Mister, I'm not a boy.

Kenny: No, right... You're a man.

Rebecca: You don't understand, he's different, he's worse. He wants to punish us.

Kenny: The fuck are you talking about?

Y/N: You could have warned us!

Kenny: Yeah! You didn't tell us he was a fucking psychopath!