The promise and the split out

They continue arguing outside the shed. Now we have to get out of here, there's no way Clem can be okay without treating the bite. There is a board, which covers a hole, through there we can escape.

Y/N: I can't believe this. You stay here and rest, I'll find a way to get out of here.

Clem: Y/N, you don't have to do anything for me. I will help you, you are also hurt. Besides you have to control your anger. You can't always act like this.

Y/N: Ok, just don't use your arm too much. There are tools around here that we can use to get out. I can take that hammer that is on that top shelf, I am the only one that can reach it. And I'm not saying it because of your arm...

Clem: This is not the time for jokes. The last time you called me small did not go so well...

Y/N: You are right...

We found fishing line and a hammer, with that we left the shed. It's raining and there are some walkers out there, hanging around the house.

Clem: They have a doctor... He's gotta have stuff for stitches.Thanks to the hammer, the knife that Clem had, and the fact that the house also had a hole in it, we get inside. Then we divided, I check a room, while she checks the bathroom. While we are in the house, we can hear how they discuss what to do with us. In the room I was going to check was Sarah. He got a little scared, she was reading something.

Y/N: Shhhhh. Don't make a sound, I'm just trying to fix my friend's arm. I need your help.

Sarah: You're not supposed to be in here... My dad says I shouldn't talk to you. I'm gonna get in trouble, what do you want?

Y/N: What are you reading? I like books.

Sarah: It's not a book, it's a magazine. I'm reading an article about how to make someone fall in love in 5 steps... I saw you with that girl... Do you like her You two are dating?

 I remembered reading something like that and found this magazine. From what this magazine says, you are very obvious, you are in love!

Her question takes me by surprise... She surely is the type of person who likes to know about other people's lives.

Y/N: It's not the time to ask those kind of questions, we're just friends, plus she may be listening!

Sarah: So, you like her... I've always wanted to help someone with that. If you let me help you make your friend fall in love with you, I'll get the stuff my dad uses when I get a cut. We can be friends too, best friends the three of us, I haven't met another people my age since way before. Promise? A pinky promise is forever...

It was accept that or keep talking and not help me get the stuff. Also, who knows, maybe she can help me with that.

Y/N: It's okay, I guess. We are friends.

We do the "pinky promise" thing. She gives me hydrogen peroxide. I thank her and leave the room, just as I do, Clementine comes out of the bathroom, she got what we need. We return to the shed.

Y/N: Clem, I don't doubt your skills, but I think you should let me do it. Please... Katjaa showed me a way that it can be less painful, when we were at the motel.

Clem: Okay, thanks. Please be careful.

It pains me to have to "hurt" Clem, but the wound must be sewn up. First I clean her arm with hydrogen peroxide, then with the fish line and the needle I sew up the bite. All this while Clem suffers in pain. And then I wipe her arm with rags and finish cleaning

.Y/N: Sorry Clem, I didn't mean to hurt you. But I think I'm done. Now I'm going to clean my bite.

Clem: Thanks Y/N, lucky that coyote's bite wasn't...