The Train and "Goodbyes".

Tonight is the third time I've heard Clem talking to someone. It doesn't matter so much, because it may be that he's just trying to talk to his parents on the walkie talkie, which is broken.

In the morning I woke up, Lee had a nightmare and screamed. Clem is still asleep. Since it all started until today I think my relationship with Clem has been through a lot. But I don't understand what happens to me with her, I get nervous when I talk to her and before I didn't care. And when we talked I was lost in her hazel eyes. Not to mention that I literally killed someone to save her. I guess it's because she is important to me. It's still weird to me though.

While I was thinking about all that, I didn't notice that Lee, Ben and Kenny are outside. So I go out with them and I see... A train! I had never seen one. Then the others come out. Duck is still sick.

Ben: Maybe you and I should look around.

Lee: Yeah, everyone else relax. Kids, stay close to Kenny and Katjaa, okay?

Kenny: Be careful.

Lee: Do you think there could be something dangerous in abandoned train cars? I had not thought of it.

Ben and Lee go to the train. I wanted to go with them but I also wanted to stay, I'm still affected by Carley, Lilly, and these feelings I have for Clem, they wouldn't let me concentrate. I prefer to stay here. After a few minutes Kenny leaves too, as the train seems to still be running! So I talk to Clem.

Y/N: C-Clem, did you sleep well? You look a little tired and I heard you were awake

Clem: Y-Yeah, thanks, I was just checking to see if my walkie talkie was working. Since Carley gave me the batteries that time in the car.

Y/N: I still feel bad for Carley, she didn't deserve to die. Everyone looks very affected, I'm worried that Lee is too, you know I think the two of them were in love...

Clem: Why do you say so?

Y/N: Well, when I met them, Lee saved Carley, and Carley backed Lee up about her past. I could also see how they looked at each other and worried about each other...Oh god, I think that's what I feel for Clementine, some kind of love? At least I identify with the part about worrying, and about having saved her. I've never had a friend like her so I figured that's what friends felt like, but with Duck I never felt that way. At my school, some kids already have girlfriends or boyfriends, but I never have.

Clementine noticed that I was thinking about something, so I made an excuse.

Y/N: I reminded myself of the apples, if you want you can eat one, otherwise they will spoil.

Clementine nods and eats an apple, which cheers her up a bit. Lee walks over to give Duck water, Clementine's face turning from happy to sad.

Clem: I think Duck is not feeling well.

Y/N: I think the same.