Carver's Group

We're leaving the house with Walt, and the wind is starting to get really strong. Walt apologizes to us for what happened in the dining room. He says that they'll find common ground soon. As he lectures us about life, Clem and I talk at the same time, saying totally opposite things:

Y/N: We want to stay with you and Kenny

Clementine: We'll leave in the morning.

Y/N: You can't be serious, Clem.

Walt: No, no. You kids gotta stay Clem.

Clem: I'm tired of you telling me what's right and what's wrong Y/N. I can make my own decisions.

Walt: Don't you kids start too. You can think about that tonight and decide tomorrow. I recommend you stay. It's like Matthew says, as long as we have our wits about us, we can always make the right choice.

Clem and I look at each other concerned. We think that Matthew was killed by Nick.

Walter: What's the matter, kids?

Y/N: We're worried about Matthew, we think that...

Walt: Don't worry, Matthew will be back soon and everything will be fine.Kenny then comes with us. While they are talking about politics, we see a woman spying on the house.

Walter: Miss, are you okay? We can help you.

Bonnie: Please, do you have any food? I saw the house, and I have a family. We're starving. My name is Bonnie.

Kenny: I don't know Walt. Are you going to help her just like that? We don't know this girl.

Y/N: Check her for weapons.

Clem: She can't hurt anyone. Just look at her.

Walt goes to get supplies for Bonnie. Meanwhile, Bonnie approaches us.Bonnie: How old are you two?

Clem: We're eleven.

Y/N: But that's none of your business.

Bonnie: Sorry, I didn't mean nothing by.

Walter hands him a box of supplies. Bonnie is grateful for that, but Kenny disagrees. He asks us to go inside the house while he talks to Walt. Upon getting in we see Luke, hiding inside the house.

Luke: Kids, don't freak out.

We approach Luke. He shows us a picture. Sure enough, Matthew was the person Nick had shot. Shit.

Clem: We already figured it out.Luke: Dammit. Dammit, Nick. I don't think Walter knows yet. So we have to keep this quiet. Who knows what the hell he would do if he found out.

Y/N: What if he finds out anyway?

Luke: Then we're fucked. We will deal with what happens. I saw that you had a knife, when you left the station. Do you still have it? Because if it was Matthew's and Walt sees it, he's gonna put two and two together.

Clem: It's with the other weapons.

Luke: Go get rid of it, I'll go find Walter and run interference. And keep an eye out for Nick.

Nick comes just as we're talking about him.

Nick: I'm right here, what's up?

Clem: Nothing...

Nick: Hey, if something's going on, I want to know.

Y/N: Look.

I show him the picture. This makes Clem and Luke angry. Nick gets nervous.

Nick: Oh Jesus. Oh God. It's over. I have to tell him. I can't live with that on me.

Luke: Shut the fuck up. You can't tell him, are you fucking nuts?