Sister and Brother

The best we can do is drew the attention of the walkers who are on Luke and Sarah. We search around and find a car, Clem comes up with the brilliant idea of putting a walker on top of the horn to make noise. The three of us put the walker on the horn

Clem: It's working!

Jane: Come on!

We get into one of these trailers, we finsih off some walkers  and we got out on the other side, trying to open the door of the trailer where Luke was locked. A few kicks from Clem and I, made the door open, inside was Luke.

Clem: Luke!

Luke: Clem! Oh thank God. Did Nick find you? He made a run for it, looking for help.

Y/N: We saw him outside. I'm sorry Luke.

Jane: We took care of him, you know...

Luke: Fuck, fuck.

Clem: We've gotta get moving.

Luke: I woulda left already, but Sarah is here and she... You gotta help.

We see Sarah, she's sitting in a corner, alone. She looked sad. That's how I was when I saw my parents take their own lives, I understand her. She sees us.

Luke: Sarah, look, It's your friends. It's like I told you, they were fine. We have to go. I can't make her react. After Carlos, she went crazy. That's how we got here.

The walkers want to get here. There is no much time.

Clem: Can you get up? Maybe she'll listen to me.

Jane: They're gonna tear this place pretty soon, we can't stay. So we have to get her up or we'll have to...

Clem: Sarah, it's me. I know how you feel right now. It is one of the worst feelings in the world. People I love have died, and for stupid reasons. We can't be kids anymore, Sarah. You need to grow up. There is not other choice.

Jane: We can go out through the skylight. There's no time, Clem.

We tried to keep the trailer door closed, but it was impossible. Luke, Jane and Clem start to climb, thanks to a furnite. 

Y/N: I'll try to talk to Sarah.

Jane: I know what you're going to try to do, and it's not going to work.Sarah starts yelling at me. I start whispering about her.

Y/N: Sarah, snap out of it! Please. If we get out of this I'm going to tell Clem how I feel, that I love her, won't you want to help me with that?

Sarah: Really? Well maybe...

Y/N: Let's go!!!

Sarah stands up and we start climbing through the skylight. We all made it out safe and sound. Clementine hands Sarah her glasses. Before we going down, she asks me

Clem: What did you tell her? I would have slapped her.

Stupid cheeks, they can't stay without blushing right?

Y/N: I told her that... The baby was going to be born soon. Yes, that's what I told her.

Clementine looks at me for a couple of seconds... And then we both go down. I think she didn't believe me. Shit.As we head back to the meeting point, Sarah tells us that she's not quite well. But she was glad she didn't die in that trailer. And Jane says that she would have left Sarah behind. She's starting to irritate me with her honesty. Her sister Jaime had given up like Sarah. She abandoned her sister.

Clem: Jane, I'm sorry.

Jane says it was for the best... Sure. We managed to reach the meeting point. Rebecca looks very bad. And Bonnie returns Gen to me. She's fine. Sarah sits down on the floor again and Luke tells Rebecca about Nick. Bonnie starts talking to Clem and me.