Lee Everett

I'm afraid of what's going to happen... I know it could be Lee's last hours. And Clem... She could be hurt.

Y/N: Did they hurt you, Clem?

Clem: No, not really... I'm so sorry.

Lee: Clem, it's okay. We need to get you to somewhere safe and then we have to talk... Okay?Clem: Yes.

Y/N: Everything is ok now. We need to figure out how to get out of Savannah as fast as we can.Lee: Y/N are you okay? I saw that kid was beating you up...

Y/N: Yes, sorry Lee... I don't know how to defend myself against humans yet, only walkers... Sorry to disappoint you...

Lee: It's okay. You did it well. Neither of you was afraid.

Clem: I was. He was going to kill you and Y/N...

Lee: You didn't act like it.

Y/N: I'm scared now Lee.

In the bag that the stranger and Adam had, were heads of walkers... Creepy...

Lee: Don't look at there Y/N. Come on....

Lee opened a door, and outside was a walker, who was now right in front of him... But the walker didn't do anything, it's like it didn't detect Lee. Lee then finish with the walker.

Clem: It...it didn't bite you. You're covered in all that gross stuff.

Lee: Yeah, I know... Y/N and I had to get through a bunch of walkers to get here... That's how we're going to get out of Savannah.

Lee with his knife proceeds to chop the walker he had just shot down.

Clem: Oh no...

Clem and I watch as Lee chop the walker. With the guts, the three of us are completely smeared. I was already a little covered in walker gunk, but Clem had to suffer the most from getting smeared.

Clementine: Are you done?

Lee: A little more. I want to be sure... There, that should do it.

Clementine: I hope so...

Lee: And you're missing something...

Lee gives her hat to Clem

Clem: I thought it was gone.

Y/N: We thought you were gone...

Clem: Thanks, both of you.