Luke's group

I couldn't think of what to do because I passed out... When I woke up, Clementine wasn't here. I was again on a bank of the same river. I started walking to find Clem. I can't lose her, otherwise I would have lost them all...

I started walking until I came across a couple of wild coyotes. They started chasing me, and I ran as fast as I could. But they cornered me. While I was escaping, one of them bit my arm, but it was like the bite that Lee had, without being deep, I was very lucky. It would just need to be disinfected. The coyotes stayed eating some walkers. I kept walking until I came across two men, one older than the other. The older one had a crossbow and the younger one had a machete, almost the same as Gareth's.

Old Man: Hey kid, what are you doing here alone?

Y/N: My friend got lost, we fell into the river and got separated. She must be near here.Young man: I'm so sorry, kid, we haven't seen anyone around here. Are you sure you don't belong to another group?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Then we hear that some walkers are approaching where we are, there was someone running away from them, it was Clementine!!! She looked hurt.

Y/N: She is my friend, please help us.

Old man: Okay kid. Just because you asked nicely.

Then they help Clementine to finish off the walkers that were chasing her. And Luke carry her. We all run. Until there are no more walkers. Clem looked very weak.

Y/N: Thank you very much. I am Y/N.

Pete: My name is Pete... I think we're safe .

Luke: And I'm Luke. And yeah... We're good.

Y/N: Clementine, it's me. Are you okay? I'm glad I found you. These people helped us. They are Luke and Pete.

Clem: I think so.

Pete: I still don't get it, what are you two doing out here? Where are your people?

Clem: We're alone. Everyone we know is gone. We only have each other.

Those words make me feel a little better. I like Clem to know that I have her back.

Luke: I'm sorry to hear that.

Pete: I just lost a sister. We've all lost folks.

Clem: I'm Clementine.

Luke: It's nice to meet you, Clementine. You have a good friend right here. For now, we're gonna take you back to our group, okay? We got a doctor with us and you two look like you could use some...OH SHIT!

Luke lets go of Clem and she falls.

Y/N: What the hell is wrong with you?????? Why do you drop her like that?

Luke: She's been bit. FUCK . What are we gonna do?

Clem: No, it was a dog.

I obviously believe Clem.

Y/N: She wouldn't lie. I swear.

Pete: I didn't see any dog... And swearing doesn't make something so.

Clem: I'm telling you the truth.

Y/N: I know her, she wouldn't lie. And it looks like a fucking dog bite!

Pete sees in Clementine's eyes that she is telling the truth.

Pete: Ok, let's see it.

Luke: What are you doing? Watch yourself!