The Sewers and Crawford

Lee: Clementine, can you hear me? If you can hear me, just get back to the house, okay? We'll meet you there, we are fine.

Y/N: Shit...

We started walking through the sewers. While we were doing that I ask Lee.

Y/N: Lee, can I ask you something? I know it's not the best time, but I want to take advantage of the fact that it's just you and me... How do you know if you're in love with someone?

Lee: Well, you just know. Just look at that person and you must feel that. I suppose you think you're in love with Clementine. You are still very young. But I'm glad Clementine is counting on you, I know you love her. I was in love with Carley, but I think this isn't any time for, you know, romance, but you are going to start feeling that kind of thing. For now, just be friends with her, and be always there for her. And in the future, who knows?

I nod. I agree with what Lee says.

Y/N: Thanks Lee, now let's get out of here.

We keep walking, finding some dead rats. There are walkers down here. With the help of a valve we make water come out in one place. We take the pipe to the place of another valve. We made our way thanks to Molly's artifact. It is very useful. We distract walkers with water. We find Chuck, dead. With my gun. He used it, and I see that he must've saved the last bullet for himself. I keep my gun.

Lee: Oh my god, Chuck. He must've tried to hide out down here. The poor bastard

Y/N: Thanks Chuck. Another person dying because of me... Thanks for everything old man. You deserved better.

Lee tries to do one of Molly's stunts. And he fails. But he discovers a secret entrance. We are at what appears to be a warehouse.. When we go out there is a group of people. A man points his gun at us, but lowers it when he sees me.

???: Who are you? I see you have a kid with you. Turn around and leave. Right now.

Lee: It's alright. We don't want any trouble. We got lost, we have a group here in Savannah. We just have to leave and you won't see us again.

Y/N: We'll just be going, we just found out that there is a group called Crawford here and they hate kids. My friend Clementine may be in danger.

Vernon: My name is Vernon. We were from Crawford. We got out of there when they started sealing up the place, started weeding out the sick and the old, so their perfect survivor society wouldn't be threatened. No room for weakness or vulnerability in their little master race. We are sick. We're all members of a cancer survivors group that used to meet here at the hospital. Since then we hide from them down here. Ironically we hide in a morgue to survive. How did you find your way down here?

Lee: Our group were cornered by the walkers, we got here trying to escape. Now we just want to get out of here and find them again. We have two kids with us.

Vernon: That sewer system you came through runs all over the city, it'll take you wherever you want to go.