The Bridge

Saul Goodman sounds like a credible name to me. Sarah comes out of hiding. We stayed in the living room on the first floor. We've been talking about what we did before the apocalypse. Clem is still a bit upset about the name I made up. She despairs.

Clem: We need to find the others.

Just when she says that, Luke, Alvin, Carlos and Rebecca come back.

Luke: You were with Nick, right Clementine? We gotta go find him. I guess Pete didn't make it.

Sarah: A man was here. Someone came to the house. They talked to him.

Carlos: What? I told you not open the door for anyone. Did he say his name?

Rebecca: What did she say? And they just opened the door for him? Maybe it wasn't him.

Y/N: He was coming in either way. He said his name was George.

Rebecca: George?

Clem: That's what he said.

Carlos: Look kids, tell us what he looked like? What was he wearing?

Y/N: His voice was gravelly, kind of deep and scratchy.

Sarah: He talked about you dad. You're not going to hurt anyone are you?

Luke: Of course he won't, Sarah. Your dad is the nicest man I know, and wich is why he won't do anything crazy... Or not nice, right? What do you think? Did it seemed like he'd come back?

Carlos: You know these are bad people, sweetie. They will do or say anything to hurt us.

Sarah: He saw a picture of me.

Carlos: A picture? What were you doing taking pictures?

Clem: I took the photo. It's my fault.

Y/N: No, it's my fault.

Sarah: No, I asked them to. It's my fault.

Carlos: He was scouting. We got lucky. He wasn't expecting to find us. The kids must have surprised him. If they hadn't been there... Well, he was too smart to stick around. But he will be back with the rest. We don't have much time.

Luke: You're right. Everyone pack up, we're moving out.

Carlos: Kids, I don't know what he told you, but William Carver is a dangerous man. He's the leader of a camp not far from here, and he's very smart. We were lucky to escape. Sorry to involve both of you, but now that he's seen you, you'll be safe with us. We have to leave.

So George was Carver. We all make up names.

Luke: Ok everyone grab your stuff, let's hit the road.

We left the house and now we are looking for Nick. Rebecca approaches us

Rebecca: Hey kids. Sorry if I gave you some shit back there. I'm just a little on edge.

Clementine: It's okay. We can handle it, we're not little kids.

Rebecca: I felt the same way when I was your age. My dad was always giving me shit, and I always thought he didn't know a damn thing. I know you did your best back there. None of us would make it on our own. I'm supposed to be a mom soon. I need to work on my patience...

We came to a kind of shed. Clem walked out of there unscathed, impresses me. Luke and Clem walk in there. Then they come out, Nick was still alive. We keep walking. Nick was grateful to Clementine for not leaving him. Nick stays behind and I go with him..

Y/N: I'm sorry about Pete. He tried to escape, and I tried to help him but I couldn't. He wanted you to know that he loves you.

Nick: Thanks. For trying to save him. I know we had our differences.