Omid, Christa and Savannah

So we already have a plan, and we've listened to Chuck. I hope he never says anything about Clementine again. Let's go over the plan.

Lee: Ok, so we have a plan. It seems that we will cross the city if there is nothing on the tracks to stop us. Then we find a boat, and then we will go to the Marsh house. How do you feel kids?Clem: I feel good. Better. I like that we have a plan.

Y/N: Also now we have someone else who knows how to shoot very well.

Clem: Thanks.

Lee: I guess we should see how far....

Kenny: Oh shit! Everyone hold on!

Kenny alerts us and the train stops. In front of us we have a large gas tank, and a bridge. That prevents us from passing.

Kenny: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben: Maybe we could walk?

Kenny: That's fucking stupid, Ben.

Chuck: We can deal with this. we got a goddamn train

Kenny: That thing isn't full of milk, Charles. It's gas, or diesel, something that can explode.

Chuck: You have to control yourself. We are a group.

Kenny: We ain't shit.

While they were arguing, two strangers appeared on the bridge.

???: Hey, if you keep screaming you're going to get eaten.

???2: Guys are you going to be a problem? We can just keep walking...

Lee: We're friendly.

???2: That's what everyone says.

Lee: I know.

???: You guys got a problem with your train? It's not so bad from up here. Send your buddy up to have a look.

Kenny: Yeah, you're standing right in front of it. Lee, if anything goes sideways up there, we won't let them get away.

Lee then goes up with them, and the rest of us stay waiting. I see Clementine wants to go upstairs. Before I can say anything, she starts to goes up. I have no choice but to follow her. We got to the top. One of the strangers sees us.

Omid: Oh, shit! Goddamn, you guys have 2 kids! Do you know how long it's been since I've seen a kid? Shit! I am Omid, and this is Christa. What are your names?

Lee: What are you doing up here?

Clem: My name is Clementine, and he is my best friend, his name is Y/N