1- Blind

The blinding disco lights in the smelly bar had me puking drinks every hour. Mostly the fact it was from smelling my own breath with vomit mixed of whatever strong beverage was consumed before. I thought eating cheese was the greatest idea too. The bartender tried to kick me out as politely the person could be.

Complaining to get more drinks first, the bartender just gave a bag, fill with large bottles, a variety set for free. Eyes sparklingly with joy, and I was thrilled of the thought of drinking my whole night out or even years with these baddies

After leaving the bar, I took a bottle out, popping its cork. The sweet and bubbly smell shot to my nose. With the snap of my finger, the bags of drinks disappeared... which the bartender from inside took the bag away from me—looking at me really pissed off. I walk around on the almost dead streets, the beverage in my hand tasted like sparkling water, flavored too. I shrugged, pocketing my hand for my phone.

Checking the time on my nokia, it was close to midnight, so going somewhere else won't be a bad idea? As I kept pulling out different types of nokias out of my pocket. I felt the concrete beneath me shift, a little too fast, making me fall to my knees and forearms. I thought it might have been a strong earthquake, sitting upright, still on my knees dizzy.

An object was placed on my shoulder, turning to look at it. A bright yellow yet dark curved thing that adjusted to the lighting of the moon and shadows casting on it. 

"Hey, are you alright, you look lost?" A voice spoke beside me now, looking at the stranger. Their features flat, but with a large, short cylinder head, I felt a bit shaken, probably from lack of sleep. 

My mouth departed quizzing the stranger, "Whoa, why do you look like that?" 

The stranger's face scrunched, offended by the question, but not answering. "Why, are you just sitting here on the pavement?" The stranger asked. I stood up, as the stranger let the object fall to their side. 

"I was-" I got abruptly cut off. The person scrunched their nose, taking a few steps back.

"Okay, I think I got the idea. You really shouldn't be out here this late, especially when demons roam here." The stranger warned, walking off, leaving me dazed where I stood. 

I mumbled to myself, "I should really stop drinking." Cupping my head; sighing out of tiredness, I continued to stroll through the night.

_____

As the drunken fool's surrounding start to shift to a cartoonish scenery. He will come to realize eventually he is not drunk and that this will be his reality for now on. Though, lets rewind on why he was at the bar and get to know about our friend here?

.

.

.

In the late night, his life as a musician gave him peace. Grateful that he was picked up by such kind citizens at a young age, that was in the 18s perhaps. His origins, born in the golden era; art and music strived of wanteds, effortless labor, a prosperities life! (Shouldn't you be talking about—)

This musician lost his prosperity at the golden era end, in the 19s; technology and engineering strived. An era of wonderful ideas, television, phones, more... going into the 2000s. Wonderful vehicles. Unfortunately, he can't afford any, the transportation of his preferential is a bicycle. His adjustment to the world has taken a harsh turn, like usual, but he found interest in technology... he found memes. 

The era of memes which still continues. He invested himself to learn coding, and the internet. He watched a couple of cartoon shows, reminding himself that it was childish based on comments on the internet. Taking things too literal at times, he decided to not care later on; watching these animated fictional characters gave him joy.

____

Here he is basically just minding his own business in an office in the 2000s. Overloaded from working, he thought paying his rent late was a great idea. They charged extra too, very nice tip he thought.

His life is always going in many directions. His coworker, a complete asshole, got him kicked out the office. 

"Your work conduct has been faltering for the past few weeks. I'm sorry, it was amazing having you work here, but we will have to release you." His boss dismisses him.

He is completely confused saying, "Hey man, there has to be a misunderstanding! I've caught up with every work online and filled out some papers. I don't understand!" He left the office stricken with rejection and confusion 100 when the boss gave him a sorry excuse.

A laughter down the hall he walked in, stops him, but shrugs it off. 

"What a crappy day." He mumbled frustratingly. He took his nokia phone out. "I should call my wife and children that I brought the milk this time."
.
.
That milk was never delivered. 

____

The pavement seems to have some cartoonish outlines I never notice before, being fascinated of what is below me as I walked. I come across a bright neon light illuminating on the concrete. Looking up, observing the neon hanging sign on the attached building on my right. I smiled at the glowing, colorful bolded letters, a mini arrow below the word Karaoke Bar.

Deciding to enter, I stumbled, almost tripping over someone's foot. Hearing a chuckle, I turned to a man leaning on a wall near the entrance. His eyes, a pair of large drawn circles, grins at me. I gave him no reaction, turning away to cough loudly. 

This startles some customers, given a few glances at my disheveled state. I go into the nearest restroom to washup in the bacteria waste sinks. Walking out, I can hear singing on the stage. It was kinda plain, but not bad. Looking down at the bottle in hand, thought I might have broken it by now from the fall. I ran up the stage after the singer finished.

"Wassup, you uncanny legos!" I said, chugging the drink, recognizing the sparkling water welches flavor now. A few people sounding their voice to me that I got their attention, yet it sounded dead.

I could fix that. "Are y'all ready to rock, because I am!" I snapped my fingers and some musicians popped up behind me. The people watching astounded at my magic, pulling out their phones. I notice I had a drummer, and guitarist. Inhaling as much air, that is when I started singing. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree -metal version. I banged my head every time, it got to the part where I made my voice deep. My vision was so blurry, yellow figures staring back at me. The affects coming from the sparkling water.

"VOICES SINGING, LETS BE JOLLY, Deck the Halls with boughs of holly?" I yelled questioningly but continued screaming. "ROCKIN AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE, AND A HAPPY HOLIDAY! EVERYONE DANCING MERRILY, IN THE NEW. OLD. FASHION WAAAAAYYY!" My voice distorted, teeth sharpen, tongue waved out like a snake. 

It shook the whole building, and my eyes glowed red. Scaring the few people walking outside and mostly everyone inside. It was silent, and everyone just burst out yelling and whistled. "Thank you, thank you! Have a good night everyone!"

I carefully, or as best as I could walked out the place. I made my way to an alleyway, sitting beside the dumpster. I checked my nokia, it was really late. So I just slept beside the dump, actually I decided to sleep inside the dumpster itself. Getting comfy, I left the lid open seeing the night sky. I smiled like a fool, drifting off into slumber land.

(In the rest of the chapters will be in 2nd/3rd person, so you'll know what's happening. Might add in first person perspectives of other characters, if you're wondering what the characters are thinking about, not too often will it appear, but I could try.)