4 - Blue Bulls

You were at the demon twin brothers' apartment, completely sore from the last incident. "It seems your time here is due." Jin announced.

The twin brothers kicked you out of their apartment. "Fine losers, have fun cleaning up those posters!" You yelled, taking the luggage that was thrown at your face. They kicked you out since the apartment was flooded with posters and got sick of seeing peppa pig's face on their floor.

____

Walking down through Megapolis, the city's sky is consumed in an ethereal glow, a luminescent shade of blue. "This really fits my circumstance." Mumbling to yourself and walking down an alley.

***
After Macaque was defeated.

"Need a ride, bud?" You're startled by the monkey that is seated on a cloud. "Sure." You responded.

Monkey King flew across the sky, it was silent until he spoke, "Kid, thanks for trying to help Mk, I owe ya."

"Heh, I don't even know you and you're already owing me!" You said, pressing down at your back side.

"Ha, I should say the same. You kinda remind me of someone but forget that. Mk told me you were able to hold the staff. No one else is able too, unless I chose them to be the—" He said.

You cut in, "The chosen one, yeah, someone told me about your stories." Silence again, Wukong coughed, "Where are you coming from?"

"I... came from a secluded village then moved to Megapolis." You said, lying through your teeth again, your eye twitched. "What village would that be?" He inquired.

"It never had a name, it's completely unknown." You causally shrugged.

Wukong let out a sigh, "Kid I lived long enough to travel the world! I know every place and every where!"

You let out a nervous laugh, saying, "Right, a lot of things could change throughout the years, ya know. I really don't know much about what happened with the village I lived in since it wasn't worth trying to... you knew I was lying didn't you?"

Wukong had his arms crossed behind his head. "Yep, I figured... by the way doesn't that hurt?" He said pointing to the blood that you pressed on.

"Nah, not anymore." You said, lifting your shirt. It shows the wound healing itself. Wukong's eyes widen at it. "We're definitely gonna have to talk next time." Wukong said. You looked up at him and saw a glint in his eyes(evil...), raising a brow at him as he turned away.

***

Seconds later when you walked out the alley, blue bull robots are running throughout Megapolis, jumping on roofs, and causing havoc everywhere. You were just heading to Pigsy's Noodle Shop, and a bunch stuff went haywire. The power supply in the city is disrupted, cutting off lights in areas of Megapolis and a blue beam of light casted much brighter when you came out to the open pink neon road, coming from a mountain.

Many people hid in their homes, stores, or tried to fight the bull clones. It led to many causalities, while you are taking precautions to avoid whatever you saw jumping on the roofs, some people ran passed you, terrified of the marching bulls.

A kid came running your way, crying out, "Help!" Triggering your senses, a bull was chasing after the kid. You shook your head vigorously to get a grip of yourself. The kid continued running as you are going to deal with the robot that chased the kid. You lifted an arm up, hooking it into a headlock when it ran toward you. Multiple wires came pouring out your back. It wraps around a few bulls to dismantle their arms and heads off.