You're Being Watched

When you returned home, you were met with more oil stains and shattered glass than the previous night. Presented by a disembodied nanny bot.

The accountant stood in the middle of the living room waiting for you. Jin and Yin standing behind her were terrified. She tasked you to clean the mess while she took the demon brothers with her.

Before the process of cleaning the mess, you questioned the accountant. What she told you is that the nanny bot almost attacked the three with its sharp claws on instinct when they tried to take the fruit baby away. The three demons' left; they reminded you had four more nights to stay.

____

Talk about the fruit baby, you decided that if you couldn't find who it belonged to, you might keep the baby.

You mopped the oil off the kitchen floor, it was difficult but soon vanished. Having to pick up the dismantled parts scattered about the apartment, which was quite disturbing. It seemed as if a crime scene had taken place but with large broken pieces of a lego figure.

You found the head of the nanny bot lying inside an open broken cabinet. An eye flashing, and loose wires hanging out the mouth. You carefully grabbed the bot's head, inspecting it. "She really went, har, har, har, har, har, on you. Huh, nanny?" You said, holding it a little higher.

.

.

"I... could have done...worse." The nanny bot replied, you frowned. "I should have. d-d-done better as... caretaker. F-failed to watch- it's watching you." Whispering the last part.

You turned around but nothing stood behind you. You sweated, tossing the bot in a trash bin.

____

You went beyond to do leisure time when you finished cleaning the mess.

It was very silent—you went onto your phone to find something to do. You decided to search a leaf name that is suitable for the fruit baby. After an hour, you had found a name.

Little Ovate is the plant baby's new name—asleep in their little crib tuck into a room. You get up and walk into the kitchen to make some tea.

After you were done you went back into the living room, took a magazine into your hand to read. It was more soothing and less distracting than being on the screen all of the time.

More time passed.

You are settled in your room near your desk in front of the window... a door opened, ignoring it. You continue to sip tea.

A wire slipped out your back without your command—glancing up at the window, you shot up from your seat, seeing the intruder's reflection.

You twirl around to face the intruder standing in front of your door.

It was silent between you and the mayor. You turn your head sideways with squinted eyes at him. You warily watch him, as you stood still as possible, he didn't move either.

Your wire reached towards the window, you turn to look, and the mayor is reaching for something on his waist. Your eyes flick to him.

The two actions can have many outcomes, maybe you should phase through the window? It's unwise... you can't leave little Ovate behind, don't want him going William Afton on it.

You move quickly enough to avoid an oncoming slash. He had struck through the edge of the table caused by the long blue dagger. He pointed it in your direction slowly. You glance at the crack created by the dagger; a steam comes off it and you can smell the toxic fumes burning throughout the room.