12 - Playful Fight

(Try not to get confused) :)

With the days of training increasingly becoming stressful, Mk has been quite pushy with everyone.

During Tang's stroll to the Noodle Shop, he discovered a poster colored in various shades of purple, affixed on a wall. He presented the poster to the crew, minus Sandy, once entering the shop. 

Mk mopped the floor as he exchanged words with Mei. Pigsy inspected the poster, then suggested that the whole crew should go.

Now nestled on the benches within a shadow play theater, minus Sandy. You sat behind the crew, trying to focus on the stage rather than the unsettling presence of the skin walker. Ahem, the mayor who seemed upset by the barely visible scar on his face you gifted him.

A few random people sat on the other set of benches at the right of the crew, minus Sandy.  

_____

An excited chimp with a red bandana was excited to watch what he thought was a cinema. The large pig demon, a chef who owns a Noodle Shop sitting beside a monk told the chimp it wasn't a cinema. The monk then leans over to add on that they were seeing a Shadow Play, not a Playful Fight.

The chimp showed an old poster to the two, whining in disbelief, "I thought we were seeing Playful Fight!"  

Dragon Horse Girl sitting beside the chimp pointed to the back of the poster that displayed the Shadow Play.

The chimp was very disappointed, looking at the back of the poster that had the Shadow Play displayed on it. Placing it down, he noticed the Chief of War sitting at the end of the benches ahead. 

Chimp whispered to the Dragon Horse wondering if the man was the one that gave them the skull key. Dragon Horse whispered back, confirming and saying he might not be who they thought he was. 

The chief's eyes that are trained on you, the musician, his head twitched at the crew minus the former blue soldier. He waved at them with a laughing hello. 

Chimp sweated, rising his hand to politely return a wave to the chief. 

Returning the writing to normal.... :)

"Ugh, what the fuck. Well, that's not creepy at all." Tang commented. Pigsy smacked the back of his head, scolding, "Not in front of the kids. I already had to remind (Y/n) to stop." 

"What, I can't help it." Tang said, shrugging at the demon pig. Pigsy growled at him. "Okay, okay, it was a dare, for free noodles." The monk sweated with a grin.

Pigsy looks over at you as you stared straight ahead at the curtains with a twitchy smile. The pig demon sighs saying to Mk, "Agh, okay. The point is, whatever we're watching, you've earned a break, kid."

Mei sitting beside Mk says, "You have been training super hard. I can't even remember the last time we just... hung out together. I miss this." She sighed.

"So, was Sandy just busy or—" Tang spoke. 

Mk to Mei, says, "What are you talking about? We hang out all of the time."

"Nuh-uh, it's all Monkey King this, or some scary skeleton thing that with you lately." Mei said with crossed arms. This breaks your focus on the curtains.