I'm Sorry

PAST

"Hey." Scarlett spoke.

Awkwafina and Simu looked at Scarlett.

"Shit, Nora. What the hell did you do now?" Simu asked.

"What? I didn't do anything! And it's Awkwafina!" Awkwafina said, groaning.

"No one's in trouble, relax." Scarlett said, chuckling. "I just want to ask for Y/N's address. It's about our project."

"Oh, thank goodness." Simu sighed. "Sure, we can give it to you." He said.

"No, we're not." Awkwafina said, shaking her head.

"Why?" Simu asked.

"I don't know." Awkwafina said, "It doesn't feel right."

"Nothing ever feels right, Nora." Simu said.

"Keep calling me that and I'll fight you to death." Awkwafina said.

"Guys," Scarlett spoke. "Tell me Y/N's address first then you two can fight. Please." She said.

"She said please." Simu said, nudging Awkwafina. "We should give her the address, right?"

"Only if you stop calling me Nora." Awkwafina said.

"Shit, alright. Deal." Simu said.

"Cool, cool." Awkwafina said and looked at Scarlett, smiling. "Well..."

- after getting Y/N's address from Simu and Awkwafina, Scarlett found herself driving to a nice and quiet neighborhood. She parked her car once she found the house, she got out of it, and walked towards the porch.

She took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

It doesn't take long before the door opened.

"Hi." Scarlett smiles, seeing a man. "I'm Scarlett Johansson, and I'm looking for Y/N. Is she home? We're doing a project together, I'm hoping if I could see her."

"I'm Chadwick Boseman, Y/N's older brother." The man said, smiling. "Come in, she's home." He said and opened the door wider for Scarlett.

"Thank you." Scarlett said, smiling.

"Y/N? Someone's here for you." Chadwick said.

"Tell whoever it is that I'm busy walking my fish." Y/N said from the living room.

Chadwick chuckled, "Be nice, Y/N. I'm off to work, I'll see you tonight." He said.

"Hold on!" Y/N said.

They can hear her footsteps coming closer until Y/N appears.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Y/N asked as soon as she saw Scarlett standing next to her older brother.

"I'm here to talk about our project." Scarlett said.

Y/N just nodded her head and walked towards Chadwick. She hugged him, "Take care, bro. I'll see you tonight." She whispered.

Chadwick smiles and kissed Y/N's head.

Scarlett smiles a little, she's never seen Y/N like that. So... affectionate.

They bid Chadwick goodbye and Y/N locked the door.

"Let's go to my room." Y/N said, she didn't wait for Scarlett's response and just walked away.

Scarlett took a deep breath and followed behind.

Y/N opened her bedroom door and walked inside.

Scarlett did the same, and she looked around, everything was almost black. It's very nice, actually. The room is cozy, and she's surprised to see two bookshelves on either side of Y/N's bed, and they're full of books. Different types of books.

"Wow." Scarlett whispered.

"Surprised that I read?" Y/N chuckled.

"Yes, actually." Scarlett said. "I always thought that you're just threatening someone to do all of your schoolwork."

"I mean, I do skip classes and sleep if I don't. But I do have the brain, Johansson. In fact, I'm a little bit of a nerd." Y/N said.

Scarlett chuckled and looked at Y/N. "I'm starting to see that." She said.

Y/N chuckled. "So, is my work wrong? Is that why you're here?" She asked.

"Aren't you gonna ask how I got your address?" Scarlett asked as well.

"From my best friends." Y/N said, "I know that for sure."

Scarlett laughed, "Alright."

"So? You didn't like my work?" Y/N asked.

"No." Scarlett shook her head, she smiles. "I actually like it, I read it after you walked out. And I'm glad to tell you that we're done with the script, we just need to practice how to act it."

"Oh, that's good." Y/N said, smiling. "Is that all? Are we gonna practice now?"

"Yeah, we're gonna try and practice now. But um... before we do that, I just want to um, apologize for earlier. I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said, and I... I wasn't frustrated with you. I'm really sorry, Y/N, sorry for lashing out on you." Scarlett said.

Y/N smiles, "Thank you. And I'm sorry as well. I should've told you that I'm finished with my work. So, my sincerely apologies, sunshine."

Instead of calling out Y/N for the pet name, Scarlett chuckled softly. "Apology accepted."

Y/N smiles widely. "Great! Let's get this fucker on the road!"

Scarlett rolled her eyes, laughing.