Amazing

PRESENT
SCARLETT's POV

"And we just talked like... normal people." I said, smiling at the memory. "We laughed so loud, and we just didn't care about anything else. It was just the two of us."

I will always remember that day. The way she was smiling and laughing, it was... heartwarming.

Dr. Brown nodded her head. "And that was the first time you and her had the chance to really engage in a conversation?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, it was the very first time that we talked about stuff happening in our lives. It was... good." I said, smiling a little.

It was more than good. I've never felt so happy.

"Good?" Dr. Brown asked.

"Yeah, good." I said, and sighed. "I've never felt so... happy and connected with anyone like that, she's... she's different. She's..."

I couldn't even say anything to describe Y/N.

"She's what, Scarlett?" Dr. Brown asked, smiling at me.

I took a deep breath and I closed my eyes, and as soon as I did that, I saw Y/N's smile. It made me smile as well.

It's like... she's right there. Like I could just touch her face, and hear her laugh. But deep down I know I'm just fooling myself.

I opened my eyes, and sighed.

"You're doing great, Scarlett. Just talk." Dr. Brown said, smiling at me.

I nodded my head and looked down.

"She's... amazing." I said, chuckling while shaking my head. "I've never thought that I'll describe Y/N like that. She's usually just annoying. But the more I got to know her... the more I wanted to..."

"It's okay, Scarlett. You can tell me." Dr. Brown said, smiling softly.

"The more I wanted to be around her." I said.