31: Kidnap

"I AM MINE BEFORE I AM EVERYONE ELSE'S"

༺༻

LILITH'S POV

I opened my eyes and I was at Crackstones Creak? WTF am I doing here I look over and saw Wednesday chained up next to me not awake yet so I did the rational thing and swung myself and kicked her in the stomach. She opened her eyes, Taylor came over and said something about Deja Vu but I am just trying to use my powers, he glanced over at me and walked in-frontof me.

"That won't work, it is a shame you are so stubborn we could have been good together" he said touching my checking that stung probably a cut or something.

"EW I would never be with you Taylor" I said spitting in his face.

"Ha, you know my name is Tyler, right?" He asked sipping my spit of his face.

"Yes but I prefer Taylor" I smirked, Taylor or may say Tyler went over to Wednesday continuing if his rant when I heard someone came in so I stowage's around in my chains. I looked like a child in one of those bouncy things. It was Miss. Thron-Hill she had a wicked smile on her face.

"Tyler, go wait by the boat" She says and TYleR walked past me and Wednesday not forgetting to bump Wednesday on the shoulder.

Wait they know each other? Wtf he is really into milfs, I will admit Thorn-Hill is VERY much a milf. I would smash.

"I have to admit... that shape-shifting stunt with Weems almost worked" The red head said walking closer the stone table placing a... cupcake stand? Maybe... "But as my father said, "if you wanna to outsmart an outcast you can put think 'em" You know, we have roots that go all the way to Joseph Crackstone"

"So you come from a line on psychotic killed too" Wednesday said.

"How did you turn up good while he looked like Frankenstein" I said and Thorn-Hill glared at me.

"Joseph Crackstone was a visionary, dedicated to protecting normies from outcasts until his life was cut short by your ancestor, Goody Addams and then, to add insult to injury, they stole his land to build that abomination of a school and he did not look like Frankenstein" She said glancing at me walking away from Wednesday after he little rant. She talked more than a bird.

"So he was a psychotic visionary" I said slinging my legs... this chains are fun. That's when I heard someone walk towers me and slap me.

"Do not disrespect him" Thorn-Hill says and I roll me eyes.

"But, throughout the centuries, my family has remained committed to Crackstone's mission" she says adjusting the metal thing once more. "My brother did serving that cause" bo-hoo bitch. "I dice des to take a different approach, the supper-natural"

"Tyler's been collecting these body parts to resurrect Crackstone" Wednesday said glancing at the jars.

"Does he really need a foot of a homeless man" I said glancing at it, it looked dirty like the persone had never worn shoes but they ignored me once more.

"The one man that nearly succeeded in eradicating the outcast" She says proudly and j roll my eyes.

"What happens to your boy toy?" I ask confused.

"Who cares" She said back to md like I was dumb, sorry...

"You can't wake the dead, believe me I've tried" Wednesday said and I glanced at her. Actually u once brought back my pet hamster Alfred.

"Wednesday... I don't know how to tell you this but-" I was cut off by the red-head. Ok Ron Weasley interrupt me or ed Sheeran.

I'm in love with the shape of you...

"I believe your cousin and your ancestor Goody Addams would agree" Ugh that blonde bitch she really needed a shower with all that dust.

"Goody's book of shadows" Wednesday said a surprised tone in her words.

"Can I have it after you kill me?" I said and they both glared at me "ok that is a no"

"You're the one that stole the original from pilgrims world" Wednesday continued.

The red head continued ranting about a curse and how- I am tired.

"What does this have to do with us" me and Wednesday said at the same time.

"My dears, you are the keys" She said a maniac smile on her face. "Your arrival at Nevermore set the chubby wheels of my plan into motion, Goody sealed Crackstone in his sarcophagus with a blood lock and a spell. Only one of her direct descendants could open it and only a direct descendant form a Salem witch could do the spell" that's what she ducking meant saying that to Wendnesday now what did that have to do with ME. "A living descendant on the night of a blood moon. So... I bribed my time, and I made you feel special until you were ready to be sacrificed" what is she a goat? I do not think so maybe a black cat and Enid is a golden retriever, my ship is still on deck it has not floated away yet. But it will... (Muahaha)

I wonder what is happening with Xavier right now? He was being transferred and I promise I U would help him? While I was thinking Thorn-Hill dragged Wednesday to the rock thing and put blood on it and then walked over to me.

"Say this" She told me opening the book but I looked away.

"Umm, no" I said like if she was dumb because she is but let's not start.

"Your are or else" She said and I rolled me eyes.

"Or else what? You will kill me what good will that do to you?" I asked laughing.

"Or I will kill Xavier" She said and I looked at her angrily. "Oops I hit a nerve, not say the spell or your siblings could also suffer a slow death"

"Fine" I didn't want anything to happen to me siblings "fac hoc corpus simul et animam suam vivificabit" I said and where Wednesday hand was placed turned red and suddenly...

༺༻