𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞

prompt: tyler returns and wednesday doesnt know what to do.

request by: cvpidzloves

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

third person pov

Wednesday entered the Weathervane, in need of her quad. Her eyes scanned the shop, looking for the new coffee boy who had already memorized her usual order. He was no Tyler, but he had her order down to a T in just two days.

Tyler?

Did I just compare the new worker to Tyler?

She physically shook her head, ridding herself of her thoughts of the other boy.

Recently, she found herself thinking about him more than she should, and it scared her. Sure, she had feelings towards him that she had never felt before, and it didn't help that he was her first kiss, but he had killed people, including her.

Wednesday made her way to the counter, dinging the little bell to call for service. She expected the new worker to pop out from behind the desk, but she was taken aback by the person that stood in his place.

Speak of the devil.

Her eyes widened, locking with those of none other than Tyler.

"Wednesday?" he asked, shocked.

"Tyler?" she said back in disbelief.

She stood there frozen in her place before he started to lift his hand. She briskly flung herself around and ran out of the shop.

"Wednesday!" he called after her, following her out the door.

He looked around, but she was already gone.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Was that really him? Could it have possibly been the boy that had stolen and broken her heart?

Wednesday did not want to believe it.

Why was he back? Was he better? Or was he the same as before?

So, Wednesday chose not to believe it.

Maybe I had dreamt it? It could have been my eyes playing tricks on me, showing me what I didn't want to see.

Or what I want to see?

She groaned.

Before she knew it, she found herself back outside of the doors of the Weathervane.

Maybe he wouldn't be working today. On this day a few months ago, he would've been off.

Yeah, she had his schedule memorized, so what?

Hesitantly, she pushed open the door and entered, her eyes scanning the room before her. She looked around, ultimately sighing with relief when she couldn't find the boy that had her so troubled.

She took another slow step, keeping her gaze sweeping around in order to catch any surprises.

It was too late for Wednesday before he walked out from the back room.

His eyes were on the ground before he looked up, freezing when they landed on the girl stood still by the doorway.

"Wednesday?" she saw his mouth murmur.

She turned to leave again, but before her hand could let go of the door handle, Tyler had appeared next to her. He gently gabbed her hand, stopping her from finalizing her exit.