Part 1-The background

About you: You are the character named Mercy and you are known as the forgotten Mikealson because your twin sister, Hope, was always the favorite and only 6 members of your family know of your existence. Out of those 6, only 3 truly care.
Background of story: Mercy's family hated her, every since her twin sister was born and Mercy popped out not even a few seconds after and no one cared. They were already all over Hope and Mercy envied her for it.

She was fine though, she got over it with the help of her 3 family members who cared.

Marcel: Adopted brother because Klaus saw himself in Marcel and rescued him from beating and being a slave. (Yes they are that old)

Davina: Her aunt and closest friend, and mentor for her magic. Mercy loved Davina with all her heart and would let nothing happen to her, the same goes for Davina

Kol: Her uncle and brother of Klaus. Mercy might have hated Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah, she was glad she found some safety with a Mikaelson brother.

Mercy might have had those 3 people, that she loved dearly but she was still unhappy. She knew she would never find peace here and all of that worsened when she found out that her father wanted to give her to this thing called the Hollow, because it was after her Oh-So Loved sister, Hope.

Mercy was so angry that he would even think about that, lucky for Klaus, Marcel, Davina, and Kol wouldn't let him do that.

Instead they sent Mercy away to this place that Klaus used to rule, a place called Mystic Falls. It was ok there, plenty of space, Mercy had even made some friends.