S e v e n t e e n

Mercy ran through the forest but knew she had to make a stop before she could do anything. She changed her path and started towards the Lost Boys camp. She needed to talk to Pan, she needed to know if her family was gone yet.

She reached the camp and changed back into her normal self, snapping her fingers so her clothes came back, and walked into the camp.

The boys were around so she used his last name, "Pan!"

"Yes Mercy?" Pan whispered, appearing behind her.

"Is my family still in the island?" She got straight to the point.

"Yes. They plan to attack to get Hope back, I think it wise she is taken to your camp, where no one knows of its location."

"Noted. I'm going to see if the 'heroes' have found each other again. The girls would have had to reveal everything they regretted to get out. They should be turned against each other by now." Mercy laughed and changed back into a wolf, running off to find the heroes.

A while later she heard a stick crack behind her and she jumped around and growled.

"Relax, it's Felix" the boy called, holding his hands up.

Mercy huffed and turned away from him, continuing in the direction she was heading.

"You do know you could just teleport to both groups, right?" Felix noted.

Mercy growled again and ran behind the trees to change back and get clothes on.

She came out from behind the trees, "Yes I do. But it's more fun this way! Plus I needed to let out some steam, but now I will teleport to them. Bye Felix!" She poofed away.

She appeared behind the boy heroes and propped herself against a tree, "You do know I said no weapons, correct?"

They whipped around, weapons unsheathed and ready. Mercy laughed and snapped, the sword were turned to sticks.

"Please. Don't try me boys." Mercy hissed and approached them, hatred filling her eyes.

"Where are the girls!" Hook demanded, holding his hook up. Mercy sighed and looked at the hook, it just popped off of its holder in his hand.

"Nice try" Mercy huffed and pushed herself off the tree, "so you haven't found them yet, pity. You need to if you want to find Henry on time."

"What do you mean, on time?" David demanded.

"Doesn't matter. Find them and you'll find Henry, if Emma figured out the map, fairly this time." Mercy laughed and disappeared within the shadows.

"She's right. We have to find Emma, Snow, and Regina," Hook sighed and grabbed his hook, securing it back in place and starting through the woods again.

Mercy stalked to Hope's cage and forcefully pulled her out of it, "Get off the ground come on. You're going to my camp, your family is planning an attack here, so you're going to mine," Mercy started to drag her but she was resisting, "For gods sake come on! Don't make me do it!"

"I will not come with you!" Hope tried to pull back but Mercy was too strong.

"No. You left me no choice." Mercy spat and waved her hand over Hope's face, she crumpled to the ground, unconscious, "Finally" Mercy mumbled to herself. She continued dragging her to the camp.

Mercy knew Alex wouldn't like her dragging someone into the camp so she teleported herself to the top of the tree, where cages were hidden in the leaves. Mercy shoved Hope into the closest one. They were bigger than the ones used for the boys, and they were the same green as the tree leaves to further blend them.