T w e l v e

Hope woke up and took a few second to remember what happened and where she was. She gasped and tried to get out of the cage, she failed but saw a wolf coming from the forest.

"Mercy I swear if you're doing this to watch me and make sure I'm not doing anything wrong, I will find a way to turn Klaus back," Hope warned, trying to summon power to her hands and failing.

The wolf rolled its big, dark eyes and came under the cage.

"Father? Is that you?" Hope gasped and tried desperately to get out of the cage to be with her father and away from her vengeful sister.

The wolf nodded and jumped up to gray and free his daughter from the cage, only to yelp and fall in the ground in pain from the enchantment.

"Klaus. Klaus. Klaus! You should know better. I wouldn't make it that easy, there's no fun with that!" Mercy laughed and clapped her hands sarcastically and slowly.

She flicked her wrist and Klaus was changed into his normal form.

"Consider it my name. Take the others and you will be granted access off the island," Klaus went to get Hope but Mercy held up her hand to stop him, "on one condition," she pointed at Hope, "she stays here in Neverland. One time offer. Take it or leave it. See how much you truly care about your children. Hope or everyone else, including you. If she leaves, the others stay. If she stays, the other may leave."

Klaus considered it and sighed, "I need time to talk it over with the others,"

Mercy laughed at the same time Hope yelled, "WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry Hope. This is not a one man decision."

"You have until the moon is at its peak tonight to decide. Make the right choice Klaus," Mercy sneered. Hope flopped back in her cage and turned-to the best of her ability-away from Klaus. He sighed and trudged off to the camp to find the others.

"Peter," Mercy shouted, "the deal is being considered. They have until the moon reaches its peak tonight"

"Perfect. That gives us time to play," Pan smirked and wrapped his arms around Mercy's waist.

She sighed and tried to pull away from his hold.

"Where are you going love?" Pan frowned and tighter his grip on her.

"To my hut for my daggers and spear. Im hunting with the boys tonight, the normal way. Once they leave I will eat the way I need to"

Pan sighed and loosened his grasp on Mercy.

She smiled and tousled his hair, "Meet me at the cages when we're done hunting, I want to have some fun with my twin"

She turned and sprinted to her hut to grab her weapons.

"Mercy! Glad you could finally join us. We have to go check the traps real quick. You take Devin, Curly, and Liam with you to actually hunt." Felix called.

"Done. Let's go do some real hunting," She laughed and jogged into the woods, the three boys following behind her instantly.

"Mercy?" Curly asked.

"Yes Curly?"

"Why do you hate you're family so?"

She froze. Few people asked her that question, those who did were under ground now.

"They betrayed me"

"Oh. At least you had the chance to know your family. I'm sorry it didn't work out." Curly placed a hand on her shoulder. She smiled and grabbed one of her daggers.