T e n

N/A: ok so I'm no longer titling these because I never know what they are going to be about until I write them. It hard trying to make everything fit into that title so I just gave up. Anyway enjoy part 10!

Pan POV:
I ran through the forest, accompanied by a few lost boys who I had drink both Vervain and Wolfsbane for their protection.

"Pan. How do you know this will work?" Felix asked me.

"Mercy told me"

"So we're going to believe her even though it's her family?" A small brown headed on asked.

"Yes Devin. They betrayed her. She doesn't much care anymore." Pan explained.

They approached the camp and Pan whispered so orders.

"Ok Felix, Devin. You guys hide in the bushes beside me. Curly, Asher, you guys hide on the other side. Lucas, Jack, y'all hide behind their camp. The rest of you spears out and surround the camp. You all come out of the shadows when I call for you. If Mercy comes, Felix grab her and pull her with you." He whispered.

They agreed and went to hide while Pan found Emma.

Once he found her he sighed and tsk'ed, "Emma. Emma. Emma! You enchanted the map. I don't much care for cheaters. Bad form"

Emma pulled out her sword and held it on his throat. Pan laugh and turned her sword into a stick.

"Now you have to figure out how to turn it back," Pan smirked and disappeared to go back to the beach and check on Mercy.

Mercy and Klaus 3rd person POV:
Mercy laughed while, she still had the cuff on so she wasn't healing.

"I though you could heal yourself Mercy!" Klaus yelled.

She pointed to her wrist, "This prevents me from doing so. It was my idea so I can still have a challenge while training with Peter."

"Why would you do that to yourself?" He asked swiping his sword at Mercy, missing her and just scratching her shoulder.

"It gives me a thrill when I fight!" Mercy shrugged and laughed again.

"What are you planning?"

"A spell. You can't preform them. A perk of mine that I use to my advantage." She laughed.

Klaus gasped, "Pan taught you how to play dirty," he smiled viciously, "I love it!"

"Yeah? Don't get used to it! Lupus Execratione Maledicta!" She screamed, her voice rattling the trees around her.

Klaus laughed and then winced and started his changing unwillingly.

"Enjoy entirety as a wolf!" She laughed like the she-devil she was.

"Why does it hurt!"

"Because. It causes the most painful changing process. And you feel the pain throughout the entire time your a wolf. Only I can break the spell."

"I believe youuuuu gave me an advantage," Klaus howled, literally.

"No I didn't. You can't do anything to me now. Choke on your blood Klaus," she sneered.

She flicked her wrist and he started choking on his blood as a wolf. She flicked her wrist again and sent him flying to the closest tree and tying him there. She ran off to find Pan, only to be pulled into a hug right as she reached the forest edge.

Pan had pulled Mercy into a tight hug.

"I was worried he would bite you" Pan admitted.

"Oh please. Like I would allow such a thing!" Mercy fired back.

He pulled her along to where they would taunt the visitors together. Mercy would come out to stand beside Pan before the boys. Mercy would then call for the lost boys and smile wickedly at those who wronged her.

Pan just stood there being his usual over-confident, cocky, and intimidating self, throwing taunts out until after an hour they showed up. Mercy released a breath she didn't know she was holding, and then mentally slapped herself for making a noise.

"Pan. Where is. My son!" Regina demanded, summoning fire to her hands.

"You, Regina, enchanted my map. You're a cheater. Bad form on your part," Pan said.

"But it worked!"

"Did it?"

She shut up.

"And the Mikaelson's. You all have the most to be ashamed of. You betrayed your family. What is that little saying, 'Always and Forever?' Not so much truth in that. Mercy you can come out now," Pan called. That was her cue.

She stood up out of the bush and walked over to Pan, her hands flaming with rage.

"Mercy?! Why are you with him he's-" Hayley started, Mercy cut her off.

"He's a what? A villain? Is that not what the lot of you are?! Is that not what I am!?" Mercy sneered.

"No. You are our sweet little girl who grew up in an unworthy shadow," Davina stepped forward.

"You might think that, Davina. But look who brought along! You brought along the people I hate! The people who betrayed me! You are working with the people who wants to kill my savior! If it wasn't for his shadow bringing me here, I would be dead!" Mercy screamed, her face darkening with the shadows around her, she somehow controlled them, bent them to her will.

"What do you mean?" Hope asked.

Mercy laughed and sent a warning fire beam, "Ask again and next time I won't miss."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Kol asked.

"Because I was scared! I was scared you weren't going to understand! I wanted to end it but it wasn't easy! I was thinking about have someone spell me to death!" Mercy screamed, she had become blinded by her own rage and admitted it.

"I've had enough of this!" Regina shouted, throwing her fireball at Mercy, for it to be blocked.

Mercy whispered to Pan, "Take off the bracelet so they can't hurt me. I can reverse the effects and put it on you so you won't be harmed. I can duplicate it and put it on the lost boys too."

Pan nodded and snapped it off of her. Mercy snapped and reversed the effects, and snapped again so there would be enough for the lost boys too. Pan flicked his wrist and snapped one on every lost boy there.

He nodded and Mercy screamed again, "BOYS!"

Pan smiled at her quickly and then glared at the people before them before yelling, "LETS PLAY!"

Mercy spotted a nearby Dreamshade bush and rubbed her dagger through the poison, a vicious smile plastered across her face.

"Ascendo" Mercy whispered, floating into the air, knowing it wouldn't last long she took the opportunity, she threw her dagger at Snow but Charming pushed her away and got hit it the side, he showed no one and continued to fight.

Mercy sighed and gathered the heat around her, turning the night cold and darker, she set them towards the hero's and Regina deflected it, returned the light and warmth into the air. Little did she know that gave Mercy enough time to slip into their little group, unnoticed.

She tapped Hook on the shoulder, "How ya doin lassie?"

He whipped around and tried to pull out his sword, Mercy laughed and blew pixie dust in his face. She did the same with everyone else in the hero group and pulled Emma, Snow, and Regina to a tree that's vines grow tighter with each ounce of regret someone has in their bodies.

She came back and dragged the boys in the hero group to a tree on the other side of the island.

Mercy laughed. She laughed a cold, cruel, vicious laugh, "If true love is so powerful, navigate to your loved ones through the dangers of Neverland!"