13. Confession and His Brother

~Normal pov~

You didnt clearly hear Bill.

"What was that Bill?" You asked, you felt a bit dizzy from the smiledip.

"Nothing"

"Ok" you said.

After a while and coming down from your sugar high you were groaning in pain on the couch.

"Whats wrong?" Mabel asks.

"Sugar crush" you groan loudly. You all then hear a knock and a huff at the door. Mabel gets it while Bill looked over you curiously. Thats when Mabel skip in pulling a blue version of Bill behind her.

"Hello" he greeted softly.

"Isnt he adorable!?!" Mabel asks.

"Hey-a bro!"

"Ahhh! Bill!" The blue version of Bill yelps out, terrified.

"Who are you?" You ask with a groan as you move.

"M-my name i-is Will Cipher" he says softly.

"Will? Like, the twin brother of Bill cipher in an alternate universe?"

"Y-yeah. You kn-know your stuff"

"Cool" you say sitting up before groaning and lying back down. You groan and turn to your side. "Sorry...I had a lot of smile dip"

"Oh...w-want me to h-heal you?"

"Please" you said softly. Will walked over to you lightly touching your head.

~Bills pov~

He touched her..he..touched..her!! How could my brother do that!?...wait...what am I thinking!? Whats wrong with me!?

Rage boiled in me. Not just because of Will but because I was so confused on what was going on with me...

why did I tell her I loved her? Can demons even love?

~Wills pov~

I healed the H/C haired girl. She rubbed her head sitting up. I remember my Dipper didnt want me anymore since that stupid Gideon Pines broke the magic locket I gave him. Now I wanted to live with the alternate and nicer twins that is Mabel and Dipper pines. I just didnt expect either my brother nor such a pretty little thing to be here too. All sick and hurt from a sugar crash.

I looked twords, where I thought my brother was just at but no one was there.

Did I imagine him again?...maybe...

I then felt a warm body on my and arms around me.

"Thank you Will" says a soft voice. I look down and blush seeing the girl. She let me go.

"My name is Y/N" she smiled...

Y/N? Like the all might powerful fire demon? Like the most powerful being that wants to take over every Multiverse?

"Cute" I say quietly. Her face flushed red. "I-I heh..I was wondering if m-maybe I could stay here...for a little bit..? I-im unwanted in my universe and..I rather not be there i-incase my Mable and Dipper found me again.."

"Of course!! My names Mabel!" Mabel greeted. I knew that was her...she acts like Pacifica but...looks like mistress Mabel. Must be because Im in an alternate universe...anyway I must be nice to everyone so they dont hurt me...like they did...

After a while of being alone with Y/N and her just watching random things on the TV she fell asleep.

Awww...shes so cute. She looks so innocent.

My brother came back and I looked at him.

"Hello brother" he greats.

"hello" I say softly.

"Oh...shes asleep" he says and floats over Y/N.

"...brother?"

"Hmm?"

"Is she a demon?"

O-oh so I was right...

"Yeah...why?"

"You h-havnt heard about h-her? The half h-human half d-demon that wants t-to take over the M-multiverses, and s-s-shes like the most powerful m-mixed demon in the world. In all o-of the universes! She could kill us with a snap of her fingers. And if she l-learns how to use her powers properly she could take over th-th-the whole universe in a flick of her wrist! And-and-!" I cut myself off by starting to cry from anxiety on what she might do to either of us if we were to make her mad in her rule. Yes she was cute but...she is so dangerous. I hug my brother not wanting to have to lose the closeted thing I have to friend.

"Shhhh...shhhh. Its ok brother" he says petting the back of my head while hugging me.

"B-brother...I-I need to sleep..y-ya know, recharge" I say pushing myself away from him cleaning my face off. Y/N turned on the couch grabbing our attention.

"upstairs in the twins room ask mabel to let you sleep up there" Bill whispered. I nodded and teleported up to the attic.

~Normal pov~

Bill floated back above you and smiled softly before Dipper and Standford came up with a weird orange potion....