An Unexpected Turn

As Jimin and I began to hang out more frequently, my feelings for him grew more and more intense with each encounter. The way he talks with his angelic voice, his cheerful smile, his delightful personality, and his slightly messy light, heavenly hair made me go crazy. One day, I looked out my window to see Jimin outside, I jumped out of bed, raced downstairs quickly but silently, put on my shoes, then cautiously opened the door in an effort to avoid waking up my father.

"Hey! Sorry to disturb you, I remembered your address when I dropped you off in the past. Uh... I got you this!"

He extended his hand to me and handed me a chocolate bar. It complemented his stunning dark brown eyes.

He's so sweet and charming...

SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Thank you, Jimin," I said before smiling and hugging him goodbye. After he left, I started to walk on the marble path to my house, still smiling with the chocolate bar in my hands. My father was waiting for me by the door when I opened the door to the house.

Uh oh. He saw me, didn't he?

"I TOLD YOU TO MARRY A RICH MAN, BUT NOW YOU BETRAY ME TO MARRY THIS BROKE BOY? I THOUGHT HE WAS YOUR UBER DRIVER,"

"Please, stop..." I said with a sad, quiet tone.

I unintentionally dropped the chocolate bar and collapsed to the ground, losing my ability to move. My dad was making what I assumed to be a 911 call while looking angry, dissatisfied, and a little scared was the last thing I recalled. After all of it, there was only darkness.

A/N: Sorry if this was short :)