• DESCRIPTION •

-

I move towards them, carefully and slowly taking my steps. This other me seems to be comforting this shadowy figure, and then it hit me like a rock.

I recognise this. This happend on that day. It happend on July 16th. It was the day of the tragedy. The beggining that soon lead Moon to his death.

Suddenly instead of the shadowy figure being there, it turned into Moon. His body splattered with blood, his face with oil on it. It's like time froze for a moment. As all the memories hit me.

I collapse on my knees, everything around me disappears and all that's left is me, the void and my thoughts.

-
-
-
-

The events of July followed Sun and Eclipse with negative emotions of agony. Eventually a new daycare attendant arrived at the daycare, the two original attendants grew overprotective of him, still having flashbacks of July. They didn't want the same thing to happen. Not again.

-
-

!COVER ART IS NOT MINE!

Content warnings:

Mentions of getting decommissioned,
Violence,
Arguing,
Mental breakdowns,
Crying,
Cussing,
Panic/anxiety attacks.
[More may be added as time goes on]

A/N:
This book was originally going to be made public after I finished making it but I decided to make it public right now, I probably won't be so active in the making of this book so don't expect to get a chapter everyday or anything like that.