• Chapter 7 - A New Friend •

Nyx's POV:

I stay in the room as Bloodmoon finishes fixing Moon. It's taking a few days to fix him, so he must've been seriously messed up. I'm honestly angry at the workers for destroying him, sure it was probably because of his violent side, but I'm sure they could've just fixed it instead of destroying him so heartlessly.

I suddenly hear a sound of an animatronic turning on which snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up and see that Bloodmoon tried activating him. "Goddamnit." He says as Moon stops activating. "Another fail, hm?" I say and Bloodmoon nods in response. "Maybe it really isn't possible to fix him." I state, but Bloodmoon sighs and answers: "It definitely is. If it wasn't, he wouldn't even be near to turning on."

"Maybe so." I answer and then silence fills the room once more as Bloodmoon continues fixing him.

I get lost in my thoughts, losing complete track of time. Soon after, the sound of an animatronic activating pulls me out once again. This time, red glowing pupils appear in his eyes and he buries his head into his hands. "Ow." He mutters, and Bloodmoon backs away a bit to give him some personal space.

"You feeling okay?" Bloodmoon asks, to which Moon almost instantly looks up at him and backs away. "Who are you, and where am I." He asks, looking around panickely. "Calm down. You're in our hide-out, nobody's gonna hurt you in here." I say, walking up next to Bloodmoon. "How do I know I can trust you." He half-asks, and I just sigh in response.

"I'm Nyx" I introduce myself, and Bloodmoon follows after. "I'm Bloodmoon. We're the ones who fixed you. Why would we hurt you after fixing you for days?" To which Moon loosens up and doesn't look as panicked as he did previously.

"Fair point" He speaks out. We then talk to each other for a bit, and both I and Bloodmoon introduce him to the other two.

I guess we have a new friend now at least, hopefully nothing bad happens.