• Chapter 6 - Sun's Crush •

Eclipse's POV:

Despite me not being in love with anyone, my two brothers have been bugging me to tell them who I have an apparent crush on for the past 20 minutes or so.

"C'mon! You have got to have atleast a small crush on someone~!" Sun speaks eagerly, to which I let out a small scoff. "How about you? If you're saying I have a crush on someone, then you must have one, right?" I say, to which Sun just looks around awkwardly and backs a step away.

"Oh, so you do have a crush? Who is it?" I then ask, Sun just laughs awkwardly and says: "Uhm- me? What? I don't have a crush heheh" It's obvious he has a crush at this point.

"Who is it, Sunny??" Lunar asks excitedly. "Is it Glamrock Chica?" I ask teasingly, to which he shakes his head. "Absoulutely not! Infact I don't have a crush on anybody!" Sun answers. "Could it be...Roxanne?" I ask once again teasingly.

He just burries his head in his hands, clearly embarrassed. "Ohh, so it is Roxanne? How interesting" I say. Lunar then speaks: "I don't blame you, Roxanne is very pretty afterall!" Sun just lets out a few frustrated sounds.

"Well then, I'll go tell her right now, see ya later!" I say teasingly and start walking towards the exit. "Oh no, you don't!" Sunny speaks and grabs me by my arm to hold me back.

"Fine, I won't tell her" I say, to which Sun sighs in relieve and lets my arm go.

"Good luck with trying to get her to be your girlfriend, brother" I say. "Thank you, but I can't tell if that's sarcastic or not" Sun responds, to which I just shrug my shoulders. "Who knows? Maybe I was sarcastic, maybe I wasn't!"

"I believe that you'll manage to get her to be your girlfriend, Sunny!" Lunar yells out and hugs Sun. "Thank you, Lunar" Sun thanks. It's visible that he's still embarrassed, so I continue teasing him for a while until we all decide to go deactivate for the day.

A/N: Sorry for the rushed ending and short chapter!