• Chapter 9 - A Break From Work •

??? POV:

I watch from afar as I see the daycare attendants meeting with the Glamrocks, they were talking about something, though I couldn't hear exactly. The reason for that being not only the distance, but also the hood from the cape muffling every noise which gets sounded.

The reason I'm spying on them isn't really clear to me at least. It's just out of curiosity of how they act to get a mental note. Hopefully I don't get caught. He will probably kill me if I will.

Sun's POV:

Me, Lunar and Eclipse are currently speaking with the Glamrocks. We decided earlier that since today isn't a work day, we should spend it all together. Even map bot is gonna be there. It's kinda like an animatronic party of some sorts.

The quote on quote "party" is going to start soon, so the Glamrocks and us are already meeting up, while the rest will already be there. The "party" is going to be at the place where Music Man is most of the time.

Something feels odd. I've looked at Lunar multiple times and he seems distressed, kinda like he's afraid and worried of something in the same time.

He's been like that for quite some time, while also going for walks around the Pizzaplex more often than usual. We never really spoke to Lunar about it though, maybe it's nothing and we're just overreacting. But still, something feels off.

"Alright, let's go then!" Glamrock Freddy says, which snaps me out of my thoughts. All of us walk to the DJ booth, where Music Man is located.

Just as expected the others are here as well.

This was gonna be a fun night, finally atleast a small break from work since taking care of the children can be very tiring.