• Chapter 12 - Awaiting •

Sun's POV:

I'm still waiting for Lunar's next time to start wandering off wherever he usually goes, it has been the next day after his last wander to wherever he goes, and of course he 'dissapeared' somewhere again. It really is confusing.

Hopefully it's nothing serious. Maybe he's meeting up with someone? A friend, perhaps? But he would tell us, wouldn't he? This is all just so complicated, I suppose our lives can't always be so perfect. Whenever something good happens, I always feel it's gonna end badly like how it is most of the time.

We had a 'brother' - Moon. But then of course we lost him. Then everything was going well, but then I lost control of myself and attacked the children and Eclipse. Now something is going to go wrong again. I can feel it getting closer and closer by every second. It's like an assignment you haven't finished yet but the due date is getting closer and closer. The feeling is distracting and nerving, it just- doesn't feel right.

I guess all I can do now is wait and hope for the best, it's really all that's possible for me to do. Not like I can change the future not even knowing what it's gonna be. Just how I can't change the past.