• Chapter 14 - "He's alive.?" •

Sun's POV:

Lunar and I arrive back at the Pizzaplex and head instantly to the daycare. Eclipse sees us quickly and looks at us with a questioning expression on his face. He then walks up to us and asks: "And you two were where?"

"Uhm- It's kind of hard to explain" I say, and he just looks at me and then speaks: "I can wait until you figure out how to explain. You guys weren't here for what - about 3 hours?" 3 hours? God, time flies fast when you aren't bored.

"Let's just maybe sit down so we aren't standing while we're gonna explain where we were?" I suggest, and both Eclipse and Lunar nod in response.

We go to the tower and each of us sits down somewhere; Eclipse sits on an armchair, Lunar just sits on the floor and I sit down on an armchair next to where Eclipse was sitting. "So?" Eclipse asks. "Okay. To explain it in a short way, uhm- We- or Sun met some people today who I already knew because their house is where I've been going so much and uh" Lunar starts, yet I finish the brief explanation.

"Moon's alive." I say shortly, to which Eclipse's eyes widen and he just stares at us in disbelief. "Wait no- That's not possible, is it? The workers decommissioned him a long fucking time ago." Eclipse says, his voice seeming to have gotten slightly shaky. "That's what I thought as well. But apparently, they didn't destroy him to the fullest and someone named Bloodmoon fixed him." I say and place my hand on his shoulder to try to calm him down.

"I need to see him right now." He says desperately, standing up from the armchair. "We can't right now or really today, sorry 'Clipse.." I say and stand up from the armchair I was sitting on as well. "Why not." He half-asks. "Why fucking not?" He repeats.

"The workers will get suspicious and might do something that wouldn't be too pleasant." I say, and I then see him clench his fists. "Who cares about the workers!? All they do is control us and rid us of any happiness we ever get!" He says. His breathing gets shakier by the second.

"We can visit him tomorrow, brother" Lunar says, to which Eclipse just sighs in disappointment. "Fine. Tomorrow it is. But it's gonna be the first thing we do in the morning." He says, to which I just look at him, hinting at the joke I make whenever someone says anything similar to that. "Don't." He glares back at me and Lunar starts giggling a bit. "Okay, so we're not gonna even wake up first thing in the morning, got it" I say, and let out a small silent wheeze.

"Oh, shut up" Eclipse says grumpily. "Okay then, boss man" I say, to which Lunar starts laughing, I then followed up and eventually so did Eclipse.

I don't blame him for being so desperate about seeing Moon, those two have always had a twin-like brothership, they adored being together, had the same humour, etc. So it's no surprise that Eclipse reacted the way he reacted. I really hope this all ends well.

It isn't going to end well, is it?