• Chapter 19 - The Takeover •

!Content Warning!

.  .  .
Moon's POV:

I sit in the forest leaned against a tree trunk, darkness and nature surrounding me. The feeling of dizziness has not yet left me. Instead it has been haunting me ever since I left the Pizzaplex.

I think it has been above 24 hours at this point, but I can't go back. Not until I learn to get this freaking virus under control.

I suddenly hear rustling against the grass, bushes and leaves surrounding me and I instinctively look around with a sense of panic.

"Moon!?" I hear someone calling my name. Wait, that's Eclipse's voice, isn't it?

I would run right now. As far away from him as possible to make sure I don't harm him physically, but the dizziness overwhelming me makes me feel too weak to even do that.

I then see the one calling out to me and just as I thought - it's Eclipse.

"Moon!" Eclipse calls out to me once he saw me. He runs toward my direction and pulls me into a tight hug.

I stay silent.

I want to tell him to get away, he can't be near me. Most definetly not right now when I feel restless against H̺͆¡M̺͆.

He then pulls away from the hug.

"Thank God you're alive. Are you okay?" Eclipse asks, but I once again stay silent. His voice is becoming more and more distant-like and his silhouette is becoming more blurry by each passing second.

"You need to go..." I manage to mutter out tiredly. "No way I'm leaving you here, brother." He replies. I just look at him sadly.

My vision suddenly begins to glitch, and my eyes widen.

This can't be happening now. Not right now. Goddamnit. Eclipse, just run!

I push Eclipse farther away from me and stand up with the remaining strength I have. I lean my hand against the tree I was sitting beside earlier.

"Brother..?" A voice seemingly so distant from me speaks out. I know it's Eclipse speaking, but right now I can't even make up that being his voice.

A sudden harsh pain strikes through me and I fall back to the ground. And the next thing I know, everything goes black.

The overwhelming void surrounds me, I know what just happend, and I hate it. I want it to end.

The distant voices of shadows around me fill me up with intense dread.

I guess now I just wait until this is over.