• Chapter 3 - New Year! •

A/N: Here, have some fluff! =D Happy late New Years!

.  .  .
Eclipse's POV:

I'm getting ready for new years, it's gonna be here really soon after all. Sun is cleaning the daycare up along with Lunar's help

I just got finished with putting up some decorations, and I've got the fireworks ready, they're currently on one of the shelves in the tower.

Today is 30th December, New Years Eve is going to be tomorrow, I can't help but feel excited.

Some children are going to be celebrating with us, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow are work days as well, taking care of kids during New Years Eve and New Years is honestly really easy. They get really excited and most just stare at the fireworks in awe.

If they're not running around and playing or sitting somewhere just staring at the sky and/or fireworks; then they're speaking with us or sleeping.

New Years is one of my personal favourite Holidays, they just feel so relieving. To just leave the old year behind and a new one to start, it's just so easing in a way.

The only problem I really have with the Holidays ever since quite some time ago though is that Moon isn't here to celebrate with us.

There's no reason for me to be all sad and stuff about it all the time though. I'm sure Moon wants us to be happy and just enjoy these Holidays to the best of our abilities, so it's what we'll do.

Tomorrow the children are going to come earlier than usual, so we have to decorate the place today incase we won't manage to decorate it tomorrow.

The rest of the pizzaplex I highly doubt it's gonna have much people there. It'll probably be that the others will join us in watching the fireworks and celebrating instead of them staying there, it's what they do sometimes when they don't have any people at the pizzaplex.

Me, Sun and Lunar did a lot of planning for tomorrow to have it be different from the other times we celebrated, we didn't have a whole lot of ideas at the begining, but then we managed to come up with ideas to make New Years a special day for the children that they will remember for the rest of their lives.

"Hey Eclipse! You finished yet? We have to do some more practicing for tomorrow" Sun says from behind me, which cause me to snap out of my thoughts. "Almost done, just have to hang this on the ceiling" I say, hooking one of the wires on my back.

"Alright, meet us at the tower once you're done!" Sun then says cheerfully, walking towards the direction of the tower.

-

-

-

We have just now finished the practicing and it's almost midnight, so I go to my room in the tower to deactivate and charge for the night.

It's the next day, I look at my arm computer and check the time. It's 6:30 am. We still have time until the children arrive, so I just go downstairs to where the soft play areas are.

There I see nobody really. Looks like I'm the first to wake up as per usual. I make sure the place is fully clean so Sun doesn't have to work so much, we still have quite some time until the place opens. About 8 am is when the daycare opens, while 7:30 is when the pizzaplex opens.

I look at the time as I finish cleaning the place up a bit more and putting some final touches to the decor. It's 7 am. Time surely does fly fast, it feels like just a few seconds ago it was 6:30 am.

I suddenly hear a voice call out to me after I lean against the soft play areas. "Hey Eclipse" Sun speaks out tiredly and walks up to me.

"Hey Sun! How are you feeling?" I greet him and he just places his head on my shoulder. "Tired." He replies quietly, to which I just giggle quietly.