• Chapter 13 - "Brother..?" •

Sun's POV:

Now is the time. What I've been waiting for, I can finally uncover the secret Lunar has been holding for so long.

He's leaving the daycare right now carefully and quietly to not make a sound. I follow him, cautious to not let him see me. He's leaving the Pizzaplex? I thought me and Eclipse told him not to, the world outside can be very dangerous. I just ignore the thoughts and continue following him, curious to see where he goes.

He walks for a fairly long time, eventually entering a forest, soon arriving at a house of some sort, hidden behind the tall trees. He knocks on the door a few times and waits in front of it visible happily. Eventually, the door opens and he immediately embraces the person who opened it with a hug.

"Hey there, bud" The person says, I try getting a closer look at the person and succeed. They seemed to have two different shades of red on each side of their face, they also had a cape covering part of their arms and covering their neck.

"Hi BM!" Lunar says, pulling away from the hug. He then walks to inside of the house excitedly.

I sigh quietly to myself and slide down to the foot of the tree which I was leaning on. I just continue sitting there, I am hoping Lunar isn't there for too long, I'll follow him back to the Pizzaplex to make sure everything will be okay

After a while of sitting there, I hear a door opening and a few voices speaking out. I shoot back up into a standing position and start listening carefully, occasionally peaking on what's going on.

There seem to be a few animatronics there, Lunar of course being one of them. An animatronic that has both eyes a different colour, one of them being a black sclera with a dark shade of blue iris, the other being with a white sclera and a light shade of blue iris. A short animatronic with black 'n white coloured 'clothing'.  A quite tall animatronic which has a quite dark kind of shadowy-like figure, clothing, accessories, etc. And then of course Lunar and the BM guy.

I listen in to their conversation, which seems to be like just an average talk between friends.

Then my eyes widen once I hear a familiar voice speak out. My breathing hitched for a moment, very quietly muttering to myself the same thing over and over: "It's not possible."

But then the next thing I hear confirms my thoughts of what I was thinking that person was. "Moony!" Lunar yells out, which follows with the person saying. "Hi there, Luny!"

I take a deep breath and without even being able to control how I'm moving, I take a step forward and walk to where I'm visible to the other animatronics, and just stare, without even thinking first about what to say, I automatically say: "Brother..?"

They turn to look at me and Moon's eyes seem to widen. "Brother, you have to go back to the Pizzaplex now- You can't be here for too long..!" He says. I can't even believe what I'm seeing. Isn't Moon supposed to be dead..?

"I- How are you still..alive..?" I say, stuttering slightly, tears have already started blurring my eyes.

Moon sighs and walks closer to me, pulling me into a hug. I instantly hug back, having of course missed him. "It's..complicated. But you can't stay here for much longer, and neither can Lunar." He says. "Why not..." I say, not wanting to ever let go of Moon ever again.

"The workers will realise you two aren't at the Pizzaplex and might do something. I'm not sure what, but judging how cruel they are - It won't be anything pleasant." Moon says, and he's not wrong. Who knows what they would do if we suddenly kept disappearing for long periods of time?

I and Lunar stay there for a bit longer, with Moon explaining how he's not dead for part of it. It hurts that I have to leave, and possibly not be able to go back there for a bit, but I suppose I'll have to deal with it.

Eventually, me and Lunar head back to the pizzaplex and agreed we'd tell Eclipse. After all, if both of us know, wouldn't it be reasonable for Eclipse to know as well?

The feeling of something bad happening soon is growing closer...