part 6: open love

<THANKYOU for reading this story ahhhhhh it's my first fanfic so i hope it's okay>
i lowkey don't know what to add, i'm sorta just adding as i go along. i would hope this story becomes more than 10 chapter 🤞

"you are all freaks!"

~20 minutes before~

aonungs pov:
dang it! kiri found me. how has she gotten so good at swimming, she's not even na'vi.

as i was trying to find my sister i see this big rock in the distance, i swim closer but quietly because i hear moving water and heavy breathing. i put my head down, only my eyes above the surface. i turn the corner.

i see my sister and that half breed kissing.

i quickly swim away but i had made a splash sound, turning their heads. i went under water and swam back to the village as fast as i could. my thoughts were so loud, like they were faster than my brain could handle.

"what did that half breed do to my sister?!"

"what is going on?!"

"are they in love?"

all the thoughts terrified me.
while running out the water i come across none other than lo'ak, the twin of the girl that was kissing my sister.

no one's pov:
"you disgusting half breed!!" aonung yells at lo'ak.
"what did you just say?" lo'ak turns his head and said with a deadly look on his face. "tell your freak of a twin to leave my sister alone!". at first lo'ak didn't understand, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.. until he froze with realization, now understanding that aonung knows about them.

"you don't understand aonung.. i'll explain everything just calm down" by this time aonung was all ready to fight him, he was breathing heavy, shoulders going up and down, and hands in a fist position.

"oh i understand enough" aonung confirms while pushing lo'ak hard into the sand.

aonung looks to the side seeing kaiyana and his sister run out the ocean. kaiyana goes to her brother helping him up, they all look at aonung with confusion and hurt.

"you are all freaks!"

aonung runs to the village in panic, tsireya calling out his name "don't bother" lo'ak says with a hand over his chest, knowing bruises are going to form since aonung pushed him hard.

"what happened?!" kaiyana had asked with a voice of demand and order, much like her father.
"aonung knows about you two"
"what?!?!?!" "how did he find out?!!" kaiyana says with stress all over her face.
she looks to tsireya, to which tsireya whispers "the splash"
kaiyana drops her head down, now realizing aonung could tell the whole village, and that would mean kaiyana and tsireya would not be allowed to see eachother anymore.

kaiyanas heart broke at the thought of never being able to see tsireya again.

"how did you know about us?" tsireya asks lo'ak, but before he could answer, kaiyana interrupts "he's my twin, he has always known"
tsireya nods with understanding.

"i'll go talk to him" tsireya says.
the twins look at her with agreement.
"come on let's get you back" kaiyana holds lo'aks arm over her shoulder, helping him to walk.

"what happened?" neteyam rushes over to lo'ak seeing the bruises on his chest.
"nothing brother i'm fine"

kaiyana looks down trying to refrain from eye contact with neteyam, she cant lie to him. but neteyam looks over to kaiyana.

"is this true yana?"

'fuck' kaiyana thought.
"he just.. uh.. got pushed by aonung, it's all settled, don't have to worry about it" kaiyanas words seemed convincing but her voice seemed unsure. "aonung?!"

"yes yes don't worry older brother, just playful fighting... don't tell dad though, he'll smack us across the head" kaiyana smiles playfully, but really with a serious intent behind her smile.

kaiyana tried her best not to show it, but inside she was greatly hurt by aonungs reaction.

she wouldn't dare think about neteyams reaction to her liking a girl, the chiefs daughter in that matter.

"fine i'll let it slide this time, but if you two go out of line again, i'll tell dad"
"yes neteyam" the twins say in unison.

<that's that chapter done!! ik it's a little short, but i really wanna make this story more than 10 chapters 😭😭 i feel like my writing style is sooo repetitive, ill try change it in the next one!!!>