part 1: metkayina clan

disclaimer: sorry ik this story makes no sense but i just wanted to write avatar fanfic girl x girl 🥲

the Sullys have arrived at the shore of the Metkayina clan's beach, they all introduce them self. At the beginning, Ronal is a skeptical on the Omaticaya people, especially since they have human blood. But the leader Tonowari agrees and allows them to learn the Metkayina way. As the adults were talking, Kaiyana couldn't help but look, or almost stare at a certain teal blue Na'vi, their eyes met, as though they were drawn to eachother, but Tsireya looked away quickly hoping no one noticed, but someone did... Kaiyana's twin brother Lo'ak.

while waking to their new hut, kaiyana kept thinking about who tsireya was, what her voice sounded like, her laugh. kaiyana felt so confused because she always thought she was into boys, she even liked this random omaticayan boy at the forest when she was younger, but lo'ak scared him off. but only for revenge because kaiyana apparently "stole" a girl that lo'ak liked when they were ten. her brothers have always been protective over her, even lo'ak, even if he was 1 minute and 23 seconds younger then kaiyana, he always felt older and more responsible, maybe he just wanted to be like neteyam.

kaiyana pov:
we all arrived at our hut and got everything settled, dad kept talking about how we all had to behave since we were in their land and in their home, so no fuss, no fights, no trouble. but knowing my brothers, i don't know what's going to happen. that night i helped tuk sleep since this whole situation was very overwhelming for her, she kept asking to go home and fly back, but i told her we weren't safe because of the sky people, and here we can make new friends and try new food. tuk loves food so she got calmer and fell asleep. i tried to fall asleep too, but i guess i was just scared, for my family, the forest, our home. it was hard to believe that this beach is where we'll be staying for who knows how long, i just hope i get to see more of that ocean girl.

<heyyy ik this is very very short but i just need some recommendations of what you all want to see happen!! hope you like so far :)>