part 19: the present 2

<disclaimer: ⚠️ this chapter will be a little more steamy, (nothing serious obviously) but still a lot kisses and touches. so if you feel uncomfortable, just don't read this chapter 🙏👍>

now that i know the perfect present, i was eager to see tsireya.
to be continued~

kaiyanas pov:
i knew she was helping her mom teach young women healing techniques, so i went to their hut. the sky was orange so i had to be quick.

i arrive seeing tsireya, her mom, and three others singing songs in a circle.
tsireyas voice was so beautiful.

tsireya opens her eyes and sees me standing at the opening of the hut. she smiles at me, excusing her self and walks toward me.
"hello yana" she says tucking her hair behind her ear. she's so cute i can't.
"hey reya" i couldn't stop staring at her gorgeous eyes.
"i uhh wanted to do something for you" i say nervously.
no matter how long we would be together for, i will always be head over heals.

she looked at me with curiosity.
"come with me" i grab her hand and take her to the ocean. i had a plan.
the sky was darker as we dive under water. 'this way' i say with my hands underwater.

after a couple minutes we arrive at our destination.

it was the rock. where we had our sneaky and loving kisses. we hadn't come here since i told her that my mother knew about us.
so it was a nostalgic feeling.

the night had came, the water shining from the reflection of stars. our hair also glistening.
her eyes looked deep in mine.

the mood changed, it was... passionate.

"tsireya"
"yes kaiyana?"
i was trying so hard to control myself, i had a mission, and that was to ask her what present she wants. but i kept thinking about how pretty she looked under the star light. her face freckles started to shimmer.

my heart was racing.
"i want to give you a present.."
she smiles at me, probably expecting another bracelet or something.
"but i don't know what it is yet.."
she looked at me a little confused, before i clarify.
"tsireya.. is there anything you want me to do for you?"
when i said that, the water around me felt still.

she came closer to me, and cupped my face.

the mood went from passionate to.. sensual.
"there is something i want you to do.." she said slowly.

".. i want you to kiss me"
hearing those words, were so exhilarating.
i immediately wrap my hands around her waist making our bodies touch.

i kiss her with such passion and love. our tongues dance together.

it was a little difficult to kiss her since we couldn't put our body weight on each other due to being in the ocean.
so i pull away, her eyes still filled with desire.

"let's go back my love, i want to kiss you more but it's hard in the water."
she nods, she pecked me once more before going underwater.

while getting closer to the village, i was getting more excited. this was the best present ever.

we run out the water giggling. we were both extremely adrenalized.
she shushes me since the village was asleep, we didn't want to wake any one up. we decided to go to the empty hut at the back of the village.
while walking i kept touching her waist, she held my hands, guiding me through the village.