8

"minho hyung?" jisung furrowed his brows as he woke up alone.

he got out of bed, tiredly walking out of the room. minho was at the stove cooking breakfast. jisung peeled over his shoulder, he was making eggs.

"morning hyung." he whispered into minhos ear, causing him to jump.

"FUCK!" minho yelled, placing a hand over his rapidly beating heart.

"HA! now we're even." jisung giggled.

"how do you like your eggs?" minho chuckled as he turned around.

jisung tiptoed, whispering into minhos ear "scrambled." with a slight smirk.

"you- you don't even- is sunny side up okay?" minho asked shyly.

"yeah, that's fine." jisung giggled.

"i set out a toothbrush and toothpaste for you, go freshen up. we still have uni." minho smiled softly.

"okay, but only if we're taking your motorcycle." jisung smiled.

"of course, what else would i drive you around on?" minho chuckled.

"do you mind if i borrow some clothes? i'm sorry i'm asking for so much i-" jisung was cut off by minho.

"ji!" he chuckled. "go ahead and look through my closet. careful, might see me in there."

"cause you're gay!" jisung laughed, walking into minhos room.

🍯

"uh oh." minho sighed as people stared and whispered.

"what?" jisung asked, looking over at him as they walked into uni.

"you've officially been entangled with lee minho." minho looked at him. "people are going to spread rumors."

"i post videos on youtube. i'm used to hateful comments and rumors." jisung chuckled.

"it's already started. they're all wondering how innocent fluffy han jisung showed up to campus on the back of the dangerous lee minhos motorcycle." minho laughed.

"people think you're dangerous?" jisung laughed.

"people say crazy shit. and i don't correct them cause nothing about my personal life is any of their god damn business." minho shrugged. "they saw my face bruised and immediately said i was in a gang!"

"oh that's fucked." jisung gasped.

"i know." minho laughed, dragging jisung towards the two friend groups who were now one.

"han jisung! what are you doing showing up to school on the back of lee minhos motorcycle?" felix asked.

"i slept over at his apartment last night, obviously he'd give me a ride to school." jisung rolled his eyes.

"woah, you what?" hyunjin gasped.

"parents." jisung responded quickly.

"oh...why didn't you call me?" felix frowned.

"my mind was so foggy and i didn't even know where i was going! i just...ended up in front of minho hyungs door." jisung shrugged.

"interesting...." seungmin eyed the two.

"we should all have lunch together today." felix suggested.

everyone agreed, deciding to text the group chat to decide on where to eat.

🍯

"i have heard the craziest fucking rumors today. people really just talk and say shit like- get a grip." felix said as he sat down.

"i heard someone say minhos sleeping with jisung so he'll do his homework." hyunjin shook his head.

"i heard someone say minho bullied him into being with him." seungmin sighed.

"i heard someone say minho was manipulating him and that he forced him to join his gang." jeongin laughed. "they spread the dumbest fucking rumors."

"please i need a break from the rumors." minho groaned. "i'm sorry." he sighed softly, looking over to jisung.

"for what? you didn't do anything." jisung shook his head.

"i dragged you into the center of rumors..i feel so bad." minho sighed.

"then...make it up to me." jisung replied with a small smiled.

"make it up to you..? how?" minho looked up, making eye contact with jisung.

"i have a performance at a café this weekend. come support me." jisung shrugged.

"that will drag the rumors further?" minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"so? let the people talk. you're not doing anything wrong." jisung chuckled.

"okay...yeah. i'll come support you this weekend." minho said with a small smile.

"you're the best...honey." jisung said before turning back to his friends.

"someone's feeling romantical." changbin smirked.

"seo changbin hyung i will punch you." jisung rolled his eyes.

"maybe min did make him a part of his gang." chan laughed.

"i'll beat your ass." minho deadpanned.

"ooo i'm so scared." chan teasingly replied.

"you will be." minho scoffed.

"what are you gonna do? give him the silent treatment?" changbin laughed.

"maybe i will." minho shrugged.

"you couldn't. you love me too much." chan shook his head.

"i hate all of you." minho mirrored chans actions, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"hey! i thought i was an exception!" jisung gasped.

"hey! i thought you didn't hear that!" minhos head whipped towards jisung.

"oh...haha right. what are you talking about again? i didn't say anything." jisung shrugged.

"gaslighter." minho shook his head.

"the best." jisung blew a kiss at minho. 

minho felt his face heat up, a blush making its way across his cheeks.

"uh..haha anyways let's order now." minho said as he looked away.

"shy shy shy." changbin and chan mocked.

a/n: i am exhausted. how are you my loves?