1

lee minho stood in front of the mirror, fixing his honey toned hair. once he'd decided it looked good enough he walked into his kitchen, grabbing his tea kettle off of the stove. he poured a decent amount into his mug, adding honey.

he'd added plenty of his favorite sweetener. smiling to himself as the tea tasted strongly of honey. lee minho loves honey. he smells like honey, his chapstick is honey, if a product has honey, he has it.

"knock knock." his best friend knock on his door, opening it with a smile.

"hi chan." minho smiled.

"is that a new jacket?" he asked as he approached his best friend, his hands traveling to the leather around minhos shoulders.

"isn't it so badass?" minho smiled.

"it looks so good on you." chan nodded. "i assume you're taking your motorcycle to uni?" he tilted his head slightly.

"yeah." minho answered simply, taking a big drink of his tea.

"okay then, i'm going to head out." chan nodded.

"gotta get to your lover boy?" minho teased.

"yes, actually. jeongin is waiting for me in the library. see ya." chan waved as he left.

"ditching me for a boy." minho shook his head, finishing his tea.

🍯

"you're here." minhos other best friend, changbin smiled as minho walked up to him.

"yeah. what are you guys talking about?" minho asked as he took a seat.

"the fall festival this weekend. you're coming with, right?" chan asked.

"i don't know." minho shrugged.

"han jisung is supposed to be performing." changbin nudged him.

"who?" minho asked.

"he's like, the best singer on campus." changbin gushed. "and his best friend is totally gorgeous."

"so this jisung dude..is like famous on campus?" minho asked with very little interest.

"not just on campus, on youtube too. he's so talented but he's not very open to the public about who he is." chan answered.

"you guys know i'm friends with him, right?" jeongin chuckled.

"what's he like?" changbin asked.

"not as amazing as you'd like to believe. he can be pretty stupid. but he's super cool, don't tell him i said that. he's an amazing friend and super loyal. his parents are totally loaded, they own their own company. he's funny and sweet. again, don't tell him i said that." jeongin shrugged.

"cool." minho replied plainly.

"what's felix like?" changbin asked.

"oh god." jeongin muttered. "chaotic but funny. he's a sunshine, and the mood maker. honestly, run. run and don't look back."

"will you help me talk to him?" changbin asked.

"god, you're down horrendous." minho sighed.

"i have a feeling you'll like jisung." jeongin shrugged as he turned to minho.

"i don't like anyone, correction. outside of our circle i hate everyone else." minho shook his head.

"okay, whatever you say." jeongin laughed.

"seriously jeongin! can you help me talk to felix?" changbin asked.

"since jisung is performing for the fall festival, felix will want to tag along with me. so i'll invite that friend group to hang out with us since jisung will be busy." jeongin sighed.

"thank you so much oh my god." changbin said with a small smile.

"don't worry, you're just felixs type." jeongin smiled. "i've got to go now, bye." he stood up, walking away.

"so...what's so good about this jisung guy?" minho asked as he refused to look at his best friends.

"he literally has the most angelic vocals ever. and his rapping skills are another level. we want to work with him but we don't know how to approach him, he looks scary." changbin shrugged.

"looks are deceiving. i look mean but i'm not." minho shrugged.

"...yeah, anyways you'll see the hype around him at the festival." chan nodded.

"fuck both of you, i'm going to my lecture now." minho rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"love you min!" chan laughed as he walked away.

"fuck yourself." minho replied.

🍯

"thank you for coming with us minho." changbin chuckled as his best friend grumpily walked onto the campus.

"whatever." he replied.

"who...who's this?" felix asked as he approached the group, clinging to jeongins arm.

"this is my boyfriend, chan hyung. these are his friends, minho hyung and changbin hyung." jeongin introduced.

"i'm felix, this is seungmin and hyunjin." felix introduced his other two friends.

"it's nice to meet you." changbin said with a small smile.

"you too." felix returned his smile, feeling butterflies erupt in his stomach.

"they're crazy too, you don't have to pretend you're normal." jeongin scoffed.

"what do you mean, i am normal." felix replied calmly.

"oh god. oh no." jeongin gasped.

"anyways, jisungs performing soon, can we go?" felix asked.

"let's go." changbin nodded.

a/n: BABE WAKE UP, AMERI_THAI_KONG JUST DROPPED A NEW BOOK ‼️‼️