11

minho held the door for the three as they entered his apartment. felix and hyunjin took their time to look around as jisung immediately went to greet the cats.

"jisung seems well acquainted with the cats." hyunjin mumbled to felix.

"look at him.." felix replied as jisung played with the cats.

"okay, they need to eat." minho giggled as he walked over.

"he giggled!" felix whispered as he slapped hyunjins arm.

"i knew he was into him but i didn't think it would stick." hyunjin whispered back.

"do you guys want some tea?" minho asked as he stood up.

"with honey?" jisung asked.

"of course honey." minho replied with a small smile.

"sure, sounds good." felix nodded as the two finally walked in and sat on the couch.

"okay, i'll be back." minho nodded, walking over to his kitchen.

"what the fuck!" jisung whispered as he sat between his best friends.

"we had to assess the situation." felix whispered back.

"mhm, you two have chemistry." hyunjin whispered teasingly.

"okay so let it do it's thing! why are you here?" jisung held back the urge to scream at them.

"what? are we interrupting?" felix questioned.

"here you guys go." minho walked back over with a tray of mugs, carefully setting it on the coffee table.

jisung got up, nudging hyunjin closer to felix so he could sit next to minho. he took minhos jacket off slowly, never wanting to return it.

"you guys know what's a really good dynamic?" felix asked with a smirk as he picked up a mug.

"oh? tell us." hyunjin smirked.

"or don't." jisung glared at him as minho sat down next to him.

"cold bad boy and his golden retriever boyfriend." felix sipped on his tea.

"just like them." hyunjin fake gasped, looking over as if felix had just said the most genius shit ever.

"yeah, i agree i like that pairing." minho nodded.

"too bad minhos not cold, he just likes to pretend he is." felix sighed. "but don't they look like the best dynamic?"

"totally." hyunjin nodded.

minho cleared his throat, taking a sip of his tea.

"why don't we watch a movie or something?" minho suggested.

"or! we could play truth or dare!" felix looked over at him.

"what are we? fourteen?" jisung scoffed.

"damn, never mind then." felix rolled his eyes.

"what do you guys normally do when you hang out?" hyunjin asked.

"just..you know. watch tv. talk." minho shrugged.

"boring ass bitches." felix yawned. "i think we should spice things up."

"how?" minho looked over at him.

"hyung, felix is the worst. don't ask him that." jisung groaned.

"how about...seven minutes in heaven." felix shrugged.

"lee felix i'm going to kick your ass to mars and watch you float around space through a telescope." jisung glared at him.

"if jisung doesn't want to then let's not." minho shook his head.

I NEVER SAID I DIDNT WANT TO.

"fine, okay." felix sighed.

"let's watch oh! my assistant. it's a new drama on viki." hyunjin suggested.

"okay." minho nodded. "is that okay with everyone?"

"yes." jisung sighed.

"we can binge it in one sitting, it's not a long show." hyunjin commented as minho put it on.

"oh! do you two want something to eat?" minho asked as he looked over at felix and hyunjin.

"that's okay, we ate before going for a walk. thank you though." felix smiled politely.

"okay." minho nodded, pressing play.

🍯

"thanks for letting us hang out. do you want me to bring jisung home?" hyunjin asked as the four stood at the door.

"no it's okay, i can take him." minho shook his head as he grabbed his keys.

"isn't that inconvenient? you're already home." felix pointed out.

"he could never inconvenience me. get those accusations off my name." minho gasped.

"okay lover boy." hyunjin rolled his eyes. "we're leaving, why would we have you leave and then come back? we can bring him home."

"or! you could suck it up and i'll take him home." minho shrugged.

"mother fucker you're-" hyunjin was cut off by jisung.

"guys! it's okay. if minho hyung wants to bring me home, let him. besides, i love riding on the motorcycle." jisung rolled his eyes.

felix and hyunjin looked over at each other, smirking.

"fine, if he insists." hyunjin shrugged.

"let's go." minho spoke softly.

the four walked out, minho locking his door behind him. felix and hyunjin sat in hyunjins car. they watched as minho put jisungs helmet on for him.

"oh, he soooo helpless." felix rolled his eyes.

"a damn damsel in distress." hyunjin nodded.

a/n: emo kpop stan supremacy. where are my emo kpop stans?