39

it was now the middle of the night and the boys were sprawled all over the floor telling childhood stories.

"oh my god! remember when jisung broke his arm because he climbed a tree and didn't know how to get down so he just jumped down!" jeongin laughed.

"leave me alone about that!" jisung laughed.

"dumbass." seungmin laughed.

"remember when jeongin and seungmin wanted to play with the same toy so seungmin tried to break it?" hyunjin laughed.

"and then jeongin started hitting him and ended up biting him." felix added.

"hyunes mom scolded them both." jisung nodded.

"one time when we were younger, minho pulled a worm out of his pocket to show us because he found it when he was walking to school. he started sobbing when he realized it was dead." chan chuckled.

"oh honey, you've always been so precious." jisung placed a kiss onto the back of minhos hand.

"what did the dumbass think would happen?" seungmin deadpanned.

"i wanted to raise it, shut up." minho rolled his eyes.

"and how did that work out for you?" seungmin asked.

"jisung im about to fight your best friend." minho sighed.

"minho, no you're not." jisung chuckled.

"fine." minho rolled his eyes. "one time, chan was trying to teach me how to tie a tie because he's sooooo much older than me and he tied his fingers in it."

"how did you manage that?" jeongin laughed at his boyfriend.

"i really don't know." chan joined the groups laughter.

"now wait a second. i forgot because i was focused on jisung, but felix what were you doing in changbins bed this morning?" minho asked.

"we had a sleepover." felix shrugged.

"hm..." seungmin looked back and forth between the almost boyfriends.

"i'm serious! that's all that happened! we watched movies and cuddled!" felix put his hands up to plead innocent. "when are we gonna talk about minsung fucking while we all thought they were oblivious of each others feelings?"

"we actually haven't had sex yet." jisung awkwardly smiled.

"WHAT?" felix yelled.

"why's that surprising?" minho laughed.

"i don't know, you're both grown men with hormones." hyunjin chuckled.

"supposedly felix and changbin haven't had sex yet." minho shrugged.

"okay but we're not official yet." felix pointed out. "you guys have been boyfriends for a long while."

"but you're both grown men with hormones, using your guys perspective." minho spoke.

"i hate you." changbin deadpanned.

"you'll get over it, hating me is just a phase." minho rolled his eyes.

"you're so full of yourself." changbin chuckled.

"he's really not." jisung frowned.

"jisung it was a joke." changbin said gently.

"okay but just...never mind." jisung sighed.

"no. we're not doing this. please stop holding back, ji. if you've got something to say then just say it." felix spoke gently, shaking his head.

"i'm just tired of things being said that paint min as a bad person. he's genuinely the most gentle and caring person i have ever met. until someone's...you know, then he'll give them what they deserve. he's got so much love to give whether he'll admit it or not." jisung let out a sigh.

"i understand. i'm sorry, i'll be careful with my jokes." changbin smiled softly.

"you don't need to apologize! don't worry about it hyung." jisung frantically shook his head.

"be careful." minho spoke softly as his hands gently cupped jisungs face, stilling his head. "you'll hurt yourself." he was practically whispering.

"sorry." jisung whispered.

"you have nothing to be sorry about." minho whispered in response.

"we are still here." seungmin scoffed.

"they're so sickly in love." jeongin shook his head.

"isnt the reason we met because you and chan are sickly in love?" minho questioned as he turned to jeongin.

"that's me, you guys aren't me. it's gross to watch." jeongin shuddered.

"ahhh that was love at first sight." chan chuckled.

"what do you mean?" jisung asked, amused.

"we told him we were dragging him to the fall festival to see your performance and he was like 'why should i care?' 'i hate everyone' and then as soon as he saw you he was awestruck. he begged felix to introduce you to us." chan answered.

"that's not what happened!" minho attempted to defend himself.

"that's exactly what happened, actually." jeongin laughed.

"awwww min! that's so cute! you should've proposed on the spot, i would've said yes." jisung giggled.

"ever since the first time he's laid eyes on you, he's been in love with you." felix nodded. "that goes both ways."

"and i think the fact that they were so drawn to each other from the moment their eyes met, and the fact that as they grew close they fell more and more in love, is the purest type of love." hyunjin smiled softly.

"how could you not fall in love with han jisung?"

"how could you not fall in love with lee minho?"

the two asked at the same time, looking over at each other as they erupted into laughter.

"they're soulmates." changbin frowned.

"definitely." felix nodded.

"you guys are gonna make me cry." jisung chuckled.

"why?" seungmin laughed.

"i'm just so in love with minho." jisung shrugged.

"i'm so happy for you ji." felix frowned.

"thank you guys. i love all of you." jisung smiled softly.

"we love you more." echoed throughout the room.

"but i love you the most." minho smiled.

"is this a competition?" felix questioned.

"shut the fuck up. you love him platonically. i love him romantically." minho rolled his eyes.

"okay, no fighting." jisung chuckled.

a/n: hi my loves! how are you guys? again, i'm so so so sorry for the slow updates.