26

jisung didn't speak to anyone through the rest of his lectures. he didn't speak to anyone at lunch. he didn't eat, and he refused to look at minho. when they got home jisung went straight to their bedroom.

"sung." minho called gently as he sat next to him on the bed.

jisung looked at him briefly before looking down at his hands.

"are you okay?" minho asked gently.

"why the fuck do you keep asking? i'm fucking fine, minho." jisung groaned.

"uhm...okay...i understand you're upset but you snapping at me for checking on you is really uncalled for." minho was taken aback at how harsh jisung was being.

"i told you i'm fine!" jisung stood up.

"you're clearly not fine!" minho stood up to face him.

"i don't understand why i always have to be okay! can't i be upset?" jisung slightly raised his voice.

"when have i ever said you have to be okay? you know damn well it's okay to not be okay. and you know i'm here for you and i always have been so i don't understand why you're shutting me out now!" tears pooled in minhos eyes.

"do i have to tell you everything?" jisung scoffed.

"i fucking love you, and i want to be there for you through everything! especially when you're hurting." minho ignored the tears that started falling down his cheeks.

jisung froze, finally taking in the situation. he hurt minho.

"min..." jisung called out softly. "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry."

he pulled minho into a hug, finally allowing himself to cry. "i'm sorry." he kept repeating as minho sobbed into his chest.

"i just don't understand why you were shutting me out." minho cried out.

"let's calm down, then we'll talk." jisung whispered.

minho pulled away, pulling jisung to sit next to him on the bed. "why?" is all minho asked.

"i'm sorry. i'm so sorry for getting so shitty with you. i just...i feel like i put so much on you already. when my dad called to check on me i asked 'what are you gonna do?' remember? he said 'you know what i'm capable of.' and hung up.

"and i just...i got scared and angry and i didn't want to put my problems on you again. i'm don't want to lose you. i'm so sorry, you don't deserve that." jisung spoke shakily.

"ji." minho sighed softly. "you'll never lose me. and you can always come to me, for everything."

"min you have your own problems, i don't want to keep putting mine onto you." jisung let out a shaky sigh. "it doesn't feel fair."

"i come to you with my problems. how is it not fair? i expect you to be there for me like i'm there for you, so why is it unfair for you to expect the same? i would rather be here for you and comfort you than you struggle by yourself." minho gently grabbed jisungs hand.

"you're right." jisung nodded. "min..please don't let him do anything to me."

"i won't. i promise." minho nodded softly.

"again, i'm sorry for snapping at you. it's funny that i thought i could get through this alone." jisung chuckled.

"it's okay my love. just..please don't do it again. that really hurt." minho pressed a kiss onto the back of jisungs hand.

"i won't. i promise." jisung smiled softly. "where does it hurt?"

minhos lips curved into a soft smile as he pointed to his heart. jisung leaned in, placing a gentle kiss where minho pointed. minho gently cupped jisungs face, connecting their lips.

"i love you." jisung whispered as he pulled away.

"i love you. do you want some tea with honey?" minho whispered back.

"yes please. you addict." jisung chuckled.

"who has an addiction? cause you were crying two seconds ago cause you hurt my feelings." minho teased.

"don't bring it up, it makes me feel sick." jisung shook his head.

"my drama queen." minho chuckled as he stood up, pulling jisung into the kitchen with him.

"hey, at least i'm a queen." jisung shrugged.

"no, i'm the queen." minho shook his head.

"oh, you're so cool." jisung stuck his tongue out at minho.

"i know." minho smiled.

"so cocky." jisung shook his head.

"you are what you eat." minho winked, turning around to put the tea kettle on the stove.

"min!" jisung laughed.

a/n: they are just too cute