28

"ooh, let's look in here!" minho pulled jisung into a jewelry shop.

"so...are we just skipping lectures today?" jisung chuckled. after their breakfast date minho decided he wanted to take his boyfriend to the mall.

"yes." minho nodded. "what do you think of this ring?"

"it's pretty." jisung looked down at the band with wild flowers engraved on it.

"can we see this one please?" minho asked the woman behind the counter.

she nodded, pulling the ring out. she began giving them information about the ring that neither of them cared about, but felt it would be rude to not listen.

on the inside of the band it had the words 'you belong among the wild flowers' engraved. jisung smiled softly, looking up at minho.

"i love it." he nearly whispered.

"we'll get two of these." minho nodded, giving the woman their ring sizes. he payed for the rings quickly as he refused to let jisung pay.

"mean." jisung rolled his eyes.

"let's go honey." minho giggled as he took the bag with the rings in it.

"what are the matching rings for?" jisung asked as they walked out of the store.

"just cause." minho shrugged.

"you're so sweet, honey." jisung smiled as he clung onto minhos arm.

"you're as sweet as honey." minho playfully smirked.

"if you weren't closeted i'd kiss you right now." jisung whispered.

"shut up." minho looked away as he blushed. "oh look! build-a-bear! let's go." he dragged jisung towards the building.

"min, min." jisung shook his arm.

"ji, ji." minho turned to look at him.

"let's get matching frogs." jisung smiled.

"okay." minho chuckled.

the two grabbed the frogs, going over to get them stuffed. they took each others hearts, sending an 'i love you' to each others frog before the heart was put inside the stuffed animal.

"min, can we get cotton candy for the scent?" jisung asked.

"of course." minho smiled softly.

they got the scent, going to pick out outfits for their frogs.

"look at this one." jisung giggled as he held up the hello kitty shirt with shorts.

"i think you have to." minho nodded as a smile spread across his face.

"i think so too." jisung nodded.

"wait! these shirts say 'i love you' and 'i love you more' we have to get them so our frogs can match!" minho said as he held up the shirts.

"oh my god yes." jisung nodded. "and we can get the black heart satin boxers."

"yes, let's go." minho nodded with a small smile.

"what should we name them?" jisung asked.

"i'll name mine honey." minho giggled.

"i'm naming mine leemin." jisung shrugged.

"then i'm naming mine hanji." minho blew a kiss at him before dragging him to the register so they could name the frogs and check out.

"what do you wanna do next?" jisung asked as they walked out of the build-a-bear.