44

"wanna help me cook lunch?" minho smiled.

"of course." jisung got up, following minho to the kitchen.

minho was already playing music on his speaker. the windows were open, letting the chilly air in. 'we fell in love in october' by girl in red was playing as minho turned around, holding his hand out.

"may i have this dance, darling?" he smiled softly.

"you may." jisung whispered as he grabbed his boyfriends hand.

minho led him into the center of the kitchen, twirling him around. their giggles accompanied the music as they swayed and danced around, their hands never disconnecting. jisung couldn't erase the smile from his face as they danced.

he remembers all the romantic things i want to experience. and he's going to make sure i experience them with him.

'new romantics (taylor's version)' by taylor swift started playing, jisung excitedly jumping into minhos arms.

"i love you. i love you so much." jisung kissed him.

"i love you so so much." minho smiled, spinning them around.

they giggled as they horribly scream sang the song, but they didn't care how they sounded. they were with each other. they screamed, giggled, and danced around and all that mattered to them was that they were with each other.

the rest of the world didn't matter. it didn't even exist to them. their world was them, together, in their kitchen scream singing and dancing.

"dancings making me hungry." jisung chuckled as he caught his breath.

"me too. i guess i should actually make lunch now." minho chuckled.

"i'll help. what's on the menu?" jisung smiled.

"i was just going to make sandwiches. and pack fruit." minho responded.

"pack?" jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"we're going on a picnic date for lunch." minho nodded.

"i didn't know it was possible to fall even more in love with you." jisung gasped quietly.

"i'm just full of surprises." minho giggled.

"and yourself apparently." jisung chuckled as he wrapped his arms around minho's waist, back hugging him.

"you could be full of me instead." minho shrugged with a smirk.

"can we enjoy our super romantic picnic first?" jisung lightly slapped his shoulder.

"fine, i guess." minho sighed. "are you going to help me make sandwiches or not?"

"in a minute, honey." jisung sighed contently, pressing a kiss onto minho's shoulder. "i'm really so in love with you."

minho turned around in jisungs hold, wrapping his arms around him. he smiled softly as he pressed a kiss onto jisungs forehead. "i am so in love with you, han jisung."

"i'm so glad you came backstage to meet me that day." jisung couldn't erase the smile from his face.

"and i'm so glad my friends dragged me to the stupid festival. it was worth it." minho pressed a kiss onto jisungs nose.

jisung connected their lips in a soft kiss. he pulled away with a smile on his face as he turned minho back around. "okay honey, let's get these sandwiches made."

🍯

"an abandoned playground?" jisung asked.

"yep." minho placed his left airpod into jisungs ear.

"oh, marry me right now." jisung softly gasped.

"okay." minho nodded.

"wait, huh?" jisung snapped his head to look at him.

"not the proposal i imagined but i'll take it because it's you." minho shrugged.

"no!" jisung groaned as they laid a blanket out. "i want a proper, romantic, and intimate proposal."

"i'll come up with the perfect proposal." minho smiled softly as they sat down.

"good. think long and hard, we only have two years left of college." jisung nodded.

'iris' by the goo goo dolls was playing as minho pulled the sandwiches out. he handed two to jisung, placing two in front of himself. he put the bag of grapes between them and handed jisung a water bottle.

"this is nice." jisung smiled contently as the cool air hit his face. "thank you."

"it's nice to be with you. no matter what we're doing." minho had a soft smile on his face as he spoke. "i never thought i'd enjoy someone's company so much." both the boys giggled at minho's comment.

"meeting you has been the best thing that's ever happened to me." jisung laid his head on minho's shoulder as he opened his sandwich.

"me too, honey." minho pressed a kiss on top of jisungs head.

🍯

the two sat at the abandoned playground talking for hours. before they knew it, the sun had set. they looked up at the stars as music played softly in their ears.

"you wanted to kiss under the stars." minho whispered.

"hyung..." jisung smiled softly as minho moved closer to him. "you remembered everything."

"of course i did." minho's eyes flickered to jisungs lips, back up to his eyes.

jisung connected their lips, pulling his boyfriend to lay down with him. the two became tangled up in each other. minhos hands were holding jisung to him securely by the waist as jisungs hands went to minhos hair and their legs intertwined.

the two took their time kissing each other. a warm feeling filled them as their lips slowly moved against each others. they weren't in any rush, simply basking in each other under the stars.

the moon was a witness to their love. their love that is so beautiful. they couldn't get enough of each other, not in a horny way. they just love each other. they're in love with each other.

"i don't care if mankind goes extinct, as long as i have you." minho whispered against jisungs lips.

"i love you." jisung smiled softly.

"i love you." minho reconnected their lips.

they laid there until sometime in the middle of the night, whispering sweet love confessions into the stars.

a/n: god i want what they have.